Q&A?

Maybe some of you are curious about this fanfic I made, and it is getting a lot of attention. So, here's some questions you'll maybe ask (too lazy to read the load of comments this fic has to check some questions).

Q1: Why is the title of your fic, "Let Me Be Your Hero?"

-The moment when I got the idea to write a fic and publish it here was when I was obsessed at Felix's cover of Let Me Be Your Hero (you know, with that weird music vid he made with his "doll"). Hence, the name.

Q2: The storyline is quite confusing, mind clarifying it?

-I'm sorry if it's confusing since I wrote every chapter within a long period of time, I got the plot messed up in some parts and I'm finding time when to recheck the whole fic. The story is about you, meeting Felix in your school and befriending him. He introduces you to a whole new life after you've ran away with him (I didn't even elaborate the parents' feelings right after the reader disappeared). The rest of the story is in the sequel.

Q3: There are tons of grammar mistakes!

-Thank you for tolerating the mess I made and just correcting it mentally. Hey, at least you understand the idea of the story, right? I first wrote the story when I was thirteen, by the way and I'm not a native speaker of English as you know (if you did not read my bio, which it stated where country I live in). I tried cleaning those mess up way back, I don't know if there are still some and I hope there are none anymore.

Q4: Why did you wrote this part?

-I just want to write new things on my old stories. To be honest, it's getting quite boring if I just open my account here just to check my notifications. Don't get me wrong, I still love to hear feedback from you (although I just don't respond to comments frequently, I respond to every message I have posted on my board).

You can add more questions at the comments section!