Chapter 2- We Finally Met

Oh gosh, I've never bumped a person so hard like this in my entire life! Because of nervousness and the feeling that I don't want to show my ugly face, I immediately picked up all my stuffs at the floor and quickly apologized to the boy. I need to get to the auditorium. Fast.

Well it looks like the boy who bumped me wanted to help. It still bugs my mind until now.

A little more.. A little bit, I'll reach the knob of the door... But then again,

Ms. Terror School Monitor came out. She saw that I'm late. Whoops.

"Well, well, well. If isn't you (Y/N). We meet again. I never thought we would meet in this kind of scenario." She irritatingly said.

"YOU'RE LATE." She added, but with more force and anger.

I looked down to the floor and put on my headphones to listen to music. Ignoring her. Going straight to the door.

"Woah, come back here you ignorant brat! Mind your manners!" She shouted, and I heard her even with my earphones on my ears. I stopped and faced her because she desperately craves for attention which she doesn't get everytime. (P.S: almost all of the students bully her, can you imagine?)

"Uhhh.. Excuse me. Let her go inside. I want all of you complete when I speak." A boy said. Who was that? After that, the boy head straight to the auditorium like he is in a hurry. I decided to look back at the school monitor, she looked at me with confusion but also with jealousy and anger. Perhaps, this is her first time that someone finally stopped her for doing her job. I looked at her but I can't understand a word she says because of my earphones. Well great. Thanks for the boy, her volume was minimized. I took off my headphones and I finally understand what she says.

"Hey, go inside. Right now." She said with an annoying voice. "You're lucky. If it wasn't for the guest speaker, you'll stay here and not to attend the program. Now go." She added.

Well, thanks for the guest speaker. I owe him one.

I finally got my seat! At the last row which is far away to the stage. I'm like 69 meters away. I exaggerate things much.

.........................................

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you our special guest speaker for today's program. Mr. Felix Kjellberg!" The MC proudly said.

The students clapped their hands cheerfully. Wait, Felix!? Do you mean THE Felix Kjellberg!? WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE!? Felix slowly but gracefully walked up to the stage. And with confidence, he waved his hands to the crowd which is howling and wildly clapping for him. He does sure know how to handle the audience.

Now he finally started his speech with an energetic greeting.

.....................................

"If my bros can do it, you guys can. Let's help the ones who are in need by just a penny. I'll be donating too. Every 500 likes on my video about the charity, I would donate 500 dollars. Well, thank you for listening. I'm expecting for you guys to help! Thank you and good morning." Felix ended it with a very pleasant smile that melts everything he smiles at. Whoops, I exaggerated it again.

I FORGOT TO CLAP. I was busy staring at PewDiePie. Oh my gosh. His speech was long though.

After PewDiePie spoke, the principal said something that I can't even understand because of the chatterings of my annoying schoolmates. The only thing that I understand was the time of dismissal is moved at lunch. I can go home now when lunch break comes. HOORAH! i stood up at my seat and I directly head to the cafeteria.

While buying food at the canteen, I noticed someone familiar buying food too. It seems like the guy who bumped me earlier. I just stared at him until he noticed that I'm staring at him. At last, he looked at me. Oh sh-t.

"Oh, are you the one who bumped to me earlier? You two have the same smell of perfume." PewDiePie calmly said. Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. HE IS TALKING TO ME.

Amazed, I just nod to him while my jaw drops. He sweetly laughed at me.

"Because it's my fault, my treat!" He happily said.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Hi bros! So, you and PooDiePie met huh? He even paid for your food! What's going to happen next? Any predictions? I want to hear one!

Vote if you liked this chapter. If you already did, thank you so much!

I'll start saying this in every author's note: Stay extraordinary! XD

-Kuuinimei <3