Chapter 17- Steel Rods

Just as we went home from the mall, I rest and stayed on my bed for like a whole day. I didn't mind Felix at all. I only come downstairs if it is meal time. I already booked a ticket.

Then tomorrow became today.

"Felix?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"I'll fly to USA soon... For some reasons..."

"Why?"

"It's a secret!" I smiled. He is familiar of Jon, he watched some eps of The Fine Bros with him reacting and met him at VidCon once...

"Can I come with you?"

"Nope. Nopey nope nope."

"Pleeeaaase?"

"Nope."

"Well, okay then good luck. Have a safe trip." Felix sadly said. He returned to play with Markiplier and Cry.

He acts like he doesn't care at all after I rejected him to go with me. He's not the normal Felix I used to see...

Welp, I'm going.

-4 PM in the afternoon-

I finally arrived Texas! Jonathan gave me the details.. Maybe I'll arrive at his house in 30 minutes...

....

Well, here it goes.. Aaand. I knocked. For a few minutes, the door opened.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)! Good to see you in personal!" Jonathan greeted me.

"Hi Jonathan." I awkardly greeted with a faint smile and a weak wave.

"You seem tired. Come in."

Jonathan led me to the living room and let me sit at one of his couches. I feel so, so nervous because I'm not used to visit the houses of a man that I don't know much. Except for Felix, I KNEW HIM SINCE (but he doesn't know me then, lol).

"So Jonathan, what's about this 'vid' you want to do with me?" I asked.

"I want to surprise my fans, and also yours. It's been also a long time since I made a video for them. You see, I'm kinda busy because I attend college. I almost didn't upload for a year. By the way, just call me Jon like everyone does." He explained. That's understandable. "I'll go get some snacks first. Then we'll chat." Jon said and he stood up to get some snacks.

"I can paint with the red colors in these men..." I sang sofly. Oh. What.

That escaped from my lips. Ha, After Ever After 2. No, it's from the first After Ever Ever you dummy. WHY AM I ARGUING WITH MYSELF?

"Here's snaaacks~" Jon sang nicely. "Thanks!" I said. I am so hungry and tired after a long trip. UK to Texas, nice.

"Uhmm.. (Y/N), I'm so sorry for bringing you here from UK. It's been a long trip I suppose. I should've be the one to come but I just can't leave my college works. I omly leave Texas every June because of the VidCon. I heard about what happened between you and PewDiePie last..."

"Don't even bring that up." I interrupted him. Jon gave an expression of shock. "I'm sorry. It must've been a rough experience." He apologized as his face turned gloomy. "Oh, I didn't mean to make you sad! It's just... Unexpected. I was embarassed at that time." I said. His face turned back to normal. The atmosphere is so awkward until Jon cleared his throat. "So, I planned to make a medley vid and you are the special guest!" He happily said. "A medley about what?" I asked. I became interested in no time.

"And that's what I'm going to think of.. Will you help me?"

I AM NOT TURNING BACK.

"Of course! I'm not going all the way to Texas just for nothing! And besides, the Great Jon Cozart invited me!" I happily decided. His smile reached his ears.

"Don't worry about your essential needs. I got it all covered. You can stay here, you can eat my pizza ins-, I mean you can eat anything you like inside my fridge, you can use everything in my house! Except for some things of course..." He explained. He came close to me and he whispered, "Just don't eat my pizza in the fridge.."

I laughed. I laughed so, so hard.

"Just joking!" He shouted.

"I just want to stuck two steel rods in your brain right now, you're going INSANE." I jokingly said.

"PUNS, PUNS EVERYWHERE." He also laughed hard.

Cozart.. Ughh..

He's so funny.

.............
A/N

Gaiz, gaiz, gaiz! I AM INFORMING YOU THAT JON COZART HERE IS KINDA IMPORTANT IN THIS STORY. IS HE A FRIEND? OR A FOE?

Just put your attention to Cozart over here, okay?

Poor Felix.. Hahaha.. Just wait...

If you liked this story, I might make a sequel. Well, it depends on how many people who want to read it. I'll decide after the Epilogue. Actually the story is gonna end soon btw.

If you expect a sequel of this story, comment "After Ever After!" I'm happy that this story's running again after those dull months.

Heh.. Heheheheh.. Puns. Puns everywhere,

Stay fabulous,

Stay awesome,

And stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3