Chapter 14- The Promise

Your P.O.V

-October 24, 2015-

"Happy 26th birthday Felix!" I greeted him as I serve my breakfast specialty, "Bacon n' Scrambled Eggs Cheese Overload" (what a name hahaha). After Felix saw it, his eyes became instantly attached. I placed it on the table. "It's all yours birthday boy!" I happily said. He sat down at a chair and he readied himself. The thing is. He didn't start immediately. He just stared at me. "Lez eat!" He said. "Felix, that's y-"

"EAAAAT. I'M HUNGRY."

I let out a sigh. I joined Felix afterwards. I also can't resist the cheese though.

We decided to go shopping, we bought video games and other stuff. After thay, we tried the games we've bought at the mall. Some horror freaky thing. We played for like 4 hours straight (with snacks at the side of course).

-afterwards-

"Hey (Y/N)." Felix called as he hug his comfy blankie. "Yes?" I responded. "Yah know, I'm gonna confess something, so listen carefully okay?" He said. "Absolutely."

"I've seen you being sad lately. Is it because of your.. dad?" He asked

"Y-yeah. I've never thought that I missed them somehow. But it's okay. No need to worry about. I'm totally fine here, with you."

"Well actually... My only birthday wish is that I wish I can make you happy. I'll do anything for you."

This was the time I can't say anything. I was shocked.

"W-why?"

"I... owe you. You save me from the depths of darkness, where I was almost at the edge of my sanity."

My eyes popped out. I can't believe this thing.

He just smiled.

Because of.... her?

-----------------------------------------------

Oh. So, that's what triggered all this nonsense. Felix was a diary stealer I get it. That diary entry...

"January 1, 2014

Dear Diary,

Oh dear cookie, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Another awesome year passed! I just finished watching the New Year vlog of Pewds. 2013 was also an awesome year for him and for me. I've been a bro long enough. Hmm..

Well, can Pewds be mine? That's the only thing that will make me genuinely happy.

OF COURSE THAT WAS A JOKE. FELIX AND MARZIA ARE PERFECT TOGETHER, THEY'RE UNSTOPPABLE.

Cheerio Diary!

-(Your nickname)"

That diary entry though. I can't believe I really wrote that. He already saw me writing an entry a few times... Maybe he got curious or somethin'.

So, what to do now?

I tried to find Felix, no trace of him inside the house. Did he went out or did he hide? Damn...

"Felix! Felix!" I tried calling. No response.

--------------------
A/N

Can somebody please anwser me, does the VidCon happen every June or random months? I'm not quite sure actually. I need an answer now to progress on my story. I've noticed that it's jumbled ughhhh. The time of this story is November 4. Sorry I didn't kept track of the time. @_@

Just to check, if you've read all of my author's notes since Chapter 1, comment below "OLE!"

I want to know if you guys are reading this part or not, just to make sure that I'll never waste my time if I wrote a freaking long author's note.

Lastly, sorry if this is short. I'll give you a long chapter soon! :))

Stay extraordinary Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3