Chapter 12- Feelings Have Grown, BUT.

So, a month passed.

My life changed bigtime.

I never thought I could be famous, with the help of Pewds.

Actually, my channel is a little unique.

I'm not vlogging or anything like everyone does. Well, sometimes I record myself while playing video games like Pewds always does. The result of boredom!

I... cover songs, with a twist.

I create a new music video related with the song I'd covered. Quite hard though, with all the special effects and stuff, and the vibes of the song itself. If the song is happy, then the music video I create is happy. Something like that.

Aandddd the worst of all,

My feelings towards Pewds have grown. Dang.

Some summary of my life right now.

...........
Your P.O.V
(A/N: Sorry if my style of writing changed, it's been a while since I've updated this..)
-At Pewdie's room-

"Felix! Tomorrow's the big day right?" I happily asked Pewds. We're in Cali right now. "Ja. I should decide right now which will I wear tomorrow..." I replied. "Hmm.. Tuxedo or something like that?" I suggested, which was automatically declined by the Swede by a shake of his head. "I don't want to be too formal to be honest. Somehow I'm not comfortable wearing those... But I feel fancy though." He laughed and I did too. "It's your decision anyways." I said. I started to pick which clothes should I wear, t-shirt and jeans or dress and high heels? How about a mixed one? T-shirt, jeans, and high heels, and an addition of a cute beanie on my head perhaps? The Finn hat Pewds was wearing at his previous vids. That should do it. "Yo Pewds, I'll match up with your clothes, 'kay?" "Why you no wear dress?" He asked. "Same as your reason." I responded. He just gave me a cute lil smile which gave me an uneasy feeling, butterflies in my stomach. What. "I'll put this here aaand I'll play The Last of Us! Cheerio!" I happily said while I kept my clothes at a empty drawer of Pewds, then I left.

This feeling... This is so weird. Yes I've felt this before while watching Pewds but, this time it's different. This is more intense.

-next day-

"Ha-ha-how's it goin' bros? It's nice to you here at the VidCon with us!" Pewds announced. I just shyly waved at them. Pewds embraced me from behind which surprised me. "Bros, I hereby announce that this person with me now is my best bud, (Y/N)!"

Why did he-

"Pewds, what the hell?!" I angrily said. "Why did you do that?" "Just tag along for a sec will ya?" He whispered. I just rolled my eyes at him. The crowd goes wild when he hugged me. I think I blushed a lil. "Pewds, where's Marzia?" A person from the crowd asked. The noise became whispers. Felix didn't reply. "She's... At Italy right now." He finally answered. Some of them are surprised, wide eyed. While some smirked. They also noticed the sudden change of Pewdie's mood. "Anyway, do you want us to play the Oculus?" He asked the bros. They all agreed. Pewds set up the equips. Then, we started to play a scary multiplayer game about zambies, zombies, whatever. All Pewds got from me was a bunch of game overs and a bunch of screams. The rest of the crowd still laughs uncontrollably.

We look like idiots, I'm telling you.

-an hour later-

"Pewds, I want to go around! Please, please, please!" I begged and make my eyes looked like one of the pugs. Pewds just laughed at me. Well, it didn't work....

I POUNCED AT HIM THEN HE PANICKED BECAUSE I'M TOO HEAVY, WE ENDED UP AT THE GROUND LAUGHING.

"(Y/N), helvete! Are you out of your mind?" He said between laughs. "I just want to go around but you don't want to tour me around!" I also said between laughs. Pewds stood up and helped me. "Fine, fine. I'll tour you around." He finally said.

YES.

MY PRECIOUS FELIX FINALLY TOURS ME AROUND.

My precious? Whaaat?

(Y/N), he's not yours. Calm down. CALM THE HELL DOWN.

Always remember that.

"Ooooh! Oooh! Felix! What's going on there?!" I shouted at Felix while he's trying to introduce me to a place. There's a bunch of crowds surrounding some girl. The aura there is quite heavy...

We approached the crowd, trying to find out who started the commotion.

We finally reached the center. It's odd that the crowd let us pass through, staring at us oddly.

The girl noticed our presence, she turned around at us.

It's... It's......

The Italian girl.

"Oh hey Felix! Miss me?"

-----------------------------------
A/N

FRIKING CLIFFHANGERS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm really sorry for the friking delay because I'm too busy these days. I can't keep a promise but I'll try to write as fast as I can and to publish some few chapters to catch up with that two months I've wasted. So, soon!

Stay awesome Prismatics! :D

-Kuuinimei <3