Chapter 8- Is This A Dream?

(A/N: Because you bros are awesome, I'm gonna post this even though I still need 1 vote for Chapter 7. AINT NO PARTEH LIEK A POODIEPIE PARTEH)

We stopped for at least 4 convenience stores and 2 gas stations. And at last, we arrived at Brighton. So cold here oh my gosh. Christmas is near. Right now is the month of October, October 4. Wait, Felix's birthday is on 24! Twenty days to go!

Now I'm lying on my bed, thinking of random stuffs and this. I really want to play games with Pewds right now but my body says 'no'. I need to sleep.

I woke up with someone beside me, I am currently facing the wall so I don't know who it is. I turned around to look who it was, only to know I amtoo close.

I am too close at Felix's face. Shoot.

I can feel and smell his breath. It smells like he ate pizza. Lol.

His nose is touching my nose.

I can't move, why?

"Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh."

Felix finally moved. He made me his teddy bear, so that's why I can't move. He woke up. We are staring at each others eyes. I am hypnotized. Wait.

Why do I feel strange?

I feel that I wanted to laugh.

Crap.

"Felix!" I screamed between breaths, "I WILL NOT STOP!" he annoyingly replied while tickling me.

"This is what you want huh? Then I'll give it to you!" I threaten him. "Then give me all you got!" He provoked. While I cannot control my laughter, I decided to tickle Felix's feet. I pounced at them and began to tickle them. Now he is out of control. Everything's out of control. What the hell.

I found myself preparing breakfast. "Bacon pancakes! Making bacon pancakes! Bacon pancakes! Making bacon pancakes!" I beautifully sang.

" Lol (Y/N) LOL." Felix commented.

"Oh, such a wonderful remark you have for me there. I'll be glad if you won't say that again." I jokingly said. Well, Felix thought it was serious. He decided to laugh and not to say a word anymore.

He quietly prepared all the plates and the glass. "(Y/N), do you want coffee?" he asked me. Oh I love coffee. A lot. "Yes, Felix!" I politely said. He began to pour coffee on a cute girly cup. Why does he have one of those? Then I put the pancakes into a plate and I sat down.

"Uh, Felix. Why do you have that?" I asked him, pointing the girly cup. It is designed by rainbows and girly stuff that you can imagine.

"Oh! It's from Marzia. It seems that she left it here." He happily replied. Oh. I forgot about her. But now I'm wondering..

WHERE IS MARZIA?

"Where is she anyway?" I asked Felix again. I hope my questions doesn't bother him.

"She moved back to Italy." He replied, with no emotions at all. As much as I really want to stop asking him questions but my curiosity wants to hang around a little bit. I can't stand it.

"Why?" I now asked. I feel that I'm going to regret asking him this.

....

He didn't reply to me at all. He just, prepared my coffee. When he placed it to the table, he sat down. "Well.." he began, "She just needs some space right now. No not her, me. It's just because of our little fight. If I didn't.."

"Felix, stop. Stop it. You don't need to tell the whole story. If that makes you sad then don't. I don't want to see you sad." I interrupted. He began to cry. That sign tells that he still loves Marzia. He doesn't want to let go of her. But Marzia needs to take a break for a while. But what if, they were married? They cannot take breaks at each other. Oh my. This is not good. I don't know about love because I've never entered any commitment and I've never felt it. Don't give me any love problems Felix. I hugged him and whispered to his ear, "That's all I can say. I'm so sorry." "It's okay. I never wanted an advice anyway. I just wanted some comfort." he replied and hugged me tight. I wish that I could give the same love that Felix needs from her right now...

But I can't.

I cannot.

I'll never will.

I'm not in the right position to do that anyway.

I'm just a bro,

Who expects something from his hero.

From 5:30 AM to 6:10 AM.

He cries silently at my shoulder. He's still hugging me. What shall I do?

Nothing.

40 minutes of crying. This is not good. The coffee is now cold. I just simply stare at the wall clock. I don't know what to do.

"(Y/N)..." Felix called. "What shall I do... If you didn't exist, what will happen?" he added. He simply stopped crying.

"I-I don't, know." I said. I actually don't know what to say. But I'll try to answer it. "Maybe you'll find one like me someday." I answered. Useless answer. "But." He stopped for a minute. "I'll never find someone like you anymore." He continued. "You're unique. I'm unique. Everyone in this world is unique. So don't tell me to go outside and find you. Because I already found you, I am not letting you go. Never." He said. The words.. That shocked me for real.

I've never thought my hero would say this to me.

But...

What exactly am I to him?

Why did he exactly go with him to Brighton?

Why did he helped me?

I have so many questions in my mind that I want him to answer seriously. But I don't have the courage to ask that.

Felix is finally back to his senses. He sat properly. He laughed."I'm sorry. Because of me, you haven't ate your breakfast for an hour. Your coffee that I made you is also cold now. You might not enjoy it anymore." He sadly said. I smiled and said, "Don't worry I enjoy my coffee most when it's cold."

Felix's sad face turned into a happy one.

Oh my gosh. I feel like want to dance into the tune of Happy by Pharrell Williams.

I just made my hero happy.

I'll face life soon.

Plot twist!

With PewDiePie.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyaa bros! I made this chapter long because my imagination is bursting again. I'm happy that I made this long. I made a long chapter, again. Well not as long as the others though. I'm just an amateur writer anyway.

By the way, now I've said it. I'm just actually an amateur writer and I don't know about how to write stories gracefully. This is the first time I've written a story and published it on public so far and I love the responses I've been receiving lately. Thanks a lot! Most of the stories I've written on a notebook has no solid storyline and there's a lot of grammatical errors. I wouldn't bother to fix it here and publish it, but the story is too complicated. How about anime mixing into the real world? Sounds crazy huh. Thanks to the ones who also vote at my previous chapters!

So I'm not gonna make this note long. I also think about a name for you guys. When we reach 1k reads, I'm gonna call you.... It's a secret! Hahahaha.

Did you watched Pewds' livestream earlier? I did. :D

Stay extraordinary! :D

-Kuuinimei <3