Chapter 25: I'm gonna be sick...

We are so close to 200 reads!! Thank you so so much!!! The chapter after this one is going to be complex and will have some important things so I'm going to take my time so it will probably take two days to write. I love you all!! :)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Grayson's P.O.V.

My alarm goes off at seven but I hit snooze. Last night I had a few drinks so I'm a little hungover, but only a little bit.

My alarm goes off again at 7:15 and this time I force myself to sit up and turn it off.

I check my phone and see that I have a text from Ryan that says, "Bring a three different movie genre's to choose from and let Dakota pick. You'll learn a lot about her that way".

I chuckle and text Ryan back saying, "Thanks man. How is she?".

"I'm not sure, she was still asleep when I left this morning", Ryan quickly texts back.

"Okay, thanks man", I text him and then get out of bed to shower.

When I get out of the shower I dry off and put some shorts on. I go down stairs and make myself some coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and cinnamon. I take my breakfast upstairs and set it down on my desk. I put on some music and eat my breakfast and then get dressed for the day.

I decide to wear shorts, a t shirt and flip flops since we will be spending all day inside.

I brush my teeth and then go downstairs to pick out some movies to bring. I need to bring a comedy, a chick flick and an action movie.

For a comedy I decide on "Mean Girls", for a chick flick I pick "A Walk to Remember", and for action the only one that's here is "Red Dawn".

I go in the kitchen to see if we have any soup I can bring as well but I don't find any so I decide I can make a smoothie instead.

I grab the movies and put them in my backpack and then grab a sweat shirt just in case.

My sweat shirt. Dakota looked so effortlessly beautiful in my sweat shirt last night, I hope she wears it today...

After checking to make sure I have everything I need I grab my things and head out the door.

When I get to the driveway I wonder if Dakota is awake. Part of me hopes she is so I don't wake her but I also know she needs to get some rest.

I knock on the door and then go inside and to my surprise, Lydia is still here.

"Hey Lydia", I say when I walk in.

"Hey Grayson", Lydia whispers.

"Why are you whispering?", I ask confused.

"Dakota is still asleep, I don't want to wake her", she whispers.

"Oh, okay", I whisper back.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dakota's P.O.V.

A knock at the front door wake me up at 8:30. I try to go back to sleep but can't, so I force to sit up. When I sit up my head starts to hurt and I feel hot. Great, I probably have a fever.

I force myself to get up and take some more medicine.

The room starts to spin while I'm standing so I grab the wall to steady myself.

I'm more sick than I was last night, great.

"Lydia!", I call and slowly walk back over to my bed.

I lay down and start shivering so I pull the covers over me, and then I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in", I call and carefully sit up again.