Chapter 15: My First Kiss.

Grayson's P.O.V.

I decide to go see how Kota, I mean Dakota is doing before I go to the taco shop.

When I get to Ryan and Lydia's there's a car in the driveway I've never seen before.

I wonder who's here?

I knock on the door and then walk in.

Lydia told me when I first got here that I could come whenever as I long as I knock first.

When I walk in I here Dakota say, "Lewis? Lewis!".

Who is Lewis? Dakota said she doesn't have a boyfriend, so maybe he's her brother?

I decide to quietly walk upstairs to hear they are saying. 

When Dakota asks Lewis what he is doing here, he says he was worried because she didn't text him back or answer his calls?

Seriously?

"You don't have anything to worry about, I'm perfectly safe here. Lydia and Ryan and Grayson are great", Dakota says to Lewis.

She thinks we're great? She thinks I'm great but she doesn't even know me. How am I supposed to make this beautiful girl trust me, reveal her "secret" and then turn her in? I may not know her, but I know she doesn't deserve this.

"Lewis. Stop. I love you.", Dakota says.

She loves him? I'm so confused.

Lewis blurts out, "Be my girlfriend".

"W-What?", Dakota asks him, she sounds surprised.

"I want you to be mine".

"W-What?", Dakota asks.

I try to get closer and slip on a sock and catch myself on the wall.

"What was that?", Lewis asks.

"It was probably Lydia. Stay here, I'll make sure she's okay", Dakota says.

I hear Dakota start to walk around and look for somewhere to hide but I Dakota sees me.

"Grayson? What are you doing here?", she whispers when sees me and walks toward the stairs.

"I wanted to see how you were settling in", I whisper.

"Oh, I'm good. My friend showed up unexpectedly so can we talk later?", she asks with a smile.

"Sure", I say returning the smile and then head downstairs.

Dakota's P.O.V.

When I saw Grayson in the hall my heart dropped to my stomach, fast.

His smile and beautiful blues eyes make me melt.

What is this feeling?

I can't believe Grayson showed up. Did he hear Lewis and I's conversation? What if he heard me say I love you and got the wrong idea?

I walk back into my room and Lewis asks, "Everything good?".

"Yep, all good", I say in my most convincing voice.

I walk over to the bed and sit down next to Lewis.

"Lewis...why are you really here?", I ask, placing my hand on his.

"I was worried about you, but also...I broke up with Sasha", Lewis says looking away from me.

He broke up with Sasha? Does that mean he really wants to be with me?

"Oh wow, that must have been so hard. I feel like this is my fault. If I hadn't told you how I feel about you this wouldn't have happened", I say while rubbing his hand.