•hospital•

The next day I woke up in Will's arms, him softly snoring next to me. I try to slowly move out of his arms, not wanting to wake him up. As I shuffle out of the sheets and Will's arms, I make it out. I walk out of the room and into the bathroom. I quickly look at myself and use the toilet then walk back into Will's room.

Will and I talked last night about my family, wondering where to start. We figured we'd go to the hospital first and ask for documents on any Y/N born sixteen years ago. If they give us a name on my last name and parents name, we will get El to find them with her powers. I will then ask Joyce to let me visit them.

Hopefully, we will get along and I might be able to visit them once in a while, I still want to live with the Byers family, they are like my family. It will be good to visit my Mom, maybe I can learn something about myself, who I really am.

Will was sleeping peacefully, his face squished against the pillow. I let him sleep as I get dressed and put my hair up into a messy bun. I face the window, my back to Will. As I put on an oversized jumper and ripped jeans, I hear Will shuffle around and then he lets out a groan as he stretches.

I look over my shoulder as he is stretching his arms. I smile at him as the sheet drops off his chest. I quickly turn around so I can hide my blush. I have been with Will for over a year and I still blush when I see him shirtless.

I have my back to Will and I fix up my jumper. I smile as I hear Will get out of bed. I softly bite my lip as I fiddle with the drawstrings on my jumper. Will wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head into the crook of my neck.

He gently kisses my neck and I smile.

I am so fucking single

"Did you think about last night?" Will questions.

"Yep and I think it is a good idea. Should we go to the hospital today?"

Will nods his head and lets go of me, giving me a chance to turn around and face him. I put my hands on his bare shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist. He smiles at me as he pulls me in closer. I gently kiss his nose and as I pull away he scrunches up his nose. I giggle as he lets go of me and puts on a shirt.

Once Will gets dressed we walk into the kitchen and Jonathan has breakfast already served for us. As the four of us all sit at the table and start eating Joyce speaks up,

"So, do you to have anything planned today?"

We both look at each other, my mouth already stuffed with pancakes. Will speaks for both of us as he says,

"Yeah, Y/N and I are going to the hospital today. We are trying to find out who Y/N's parents are."

Joyce nods as she puts a mouth full of pancakes into her mouth. Jonathan offers to drive us to the hospital and we both accept. Once we finish breakfast, Will and I put our dishes in the sink and say goodbye to Joyce.

Jonathan drives us to the hospital and we thank him as we get out of the car. Will holds my hand as we walk through the doors. We walk up to the front desk and we are welcomed by a young employee.

Her brown hair is tied back into a tight bun and she has a white headband on, keeping the baby hairs out of her eyes. Her clear pale face looks even paler against her white nurse uniform. She gives us a soft smile with her perfect teeth.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Um, I was wondering if you have any paper works on a Y/N born on the 23rd of December?"

Heads up, this book is coming to an end and it will probably be the last book for this series. However, if you want another one of these Will x reader books, comment or message me ideas. I am still uploading Love? Five x reader and I will be uploading Changed once this book is finished. Changed isn't fanfic, it is an actual novel that I hope becomes big cause not gonna lie, I want it to become a movie like After and The Kissing Booth so yeah.

Thank you for the comments, votes and adding this book to your reading list, I love you all.