•power•

The Demogorgon was close to me and I stretched my arm out, I screamed as the power flowed out of my fingertips. The Demogorgon stopped in its place and I looked at it with my black eyes.

"Leave," I demanded. The Demogorgon slowly turned around and ran out the door. The group sighed in relief as the thing left us alone. I let my body relax and I closed my eyes. Will dropped his weapon and ran up to me. He held onto my arms and I opened my eyes. My eyes were back to normal and Will smiled. I felt a cold liquid leave my nose and I wiped it away with my sleeve.

I turned around to the group and they all were shocked.

"Y-You have powers?" Mike asked.

I slowly walked up to the group and shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled and El smiled at me.

"I thought you said you didn't have powers," Lucas stated. I didn't have powers until I started getting flashbacks of the Upside Down. After the PE session, I was rethinking my powers and here I am, I saved us.

As I go to answer Lucas's question I get stopped by a bang on the roof. We all snap our heads towards the roof and it is back. I look back at the group and they all looked scared.

"You guys should go around the back and into the shed. You will be safer there."

Max scoffed and held the hockey stick even tighter.

"We are not leaving you."

I felt a rush of bravery again. We heard a grumble again and I begged for them to leave again.

"Please, I don't want you guys to get hurt. I will be back, I promise."

Robin could tell I mean it and started to walk down the hallway, and out the backdoor. Steve followed her, El and Mike following them. Max gave me a worried look then held Lucas's hand and walked into the corridor. I turned around and Will was looking at me.

"Will you have to go. I can't lose you."

Will held onto my arm and slightly jumped at a sudden noise again.

"I am not leaving you. Don't even try and convince me to leave."

I sighed and let Will stay. I walked further into the room. I looked behind Will and saw two fire pokers.

"Will, can I have the two fire pokers please?"

Will nodded and slid the two fire pokers across the floor, me catching them with my foot. I look up when I hear the Demogorgon walking down the roof. I look at the end of the corridor and I see Steve closing the door. Yes. I look at Will and he is holding onto a butcher knife from the kitchen. I hear a noise coming from the wall and I see it start to stretch.

I look back at Will and he nods. I see a slim black hand tear threw the wallpaper and smirk to myself.

"Gotcha you son of a bitch."

I clench my fists and close my eyes. My nails dig deeper into my skin and I wince at the pain. I feel the dark power running through me and I open my eyes. I stretch out my arm and scream as I pull the monster towards me. As it slowly walks towards me I look up at its tall figure.

"Shit," I whisper to myself.

I bend down and grab one of the pokers and get ready to hit it. As it comes closer to me, I lift my leg up and kick it in the chest. It falls back a little bit and I grab the poker and shove it into its sides. It lets out a high pitched scream and I grunt as I force the metal piece into its skin even deeper. Black blood starts to ooze out and I widen my dark eyes. I glance up as the monster stretches out its arm, ready to grab me.

I duck at its movement and grab the other poker which was sitting at my feet. As I stand back up I shove the poker into its opening face. It screams even louder, causing Will to drop the knife to cover his ears. I scream back at it and slide the poker down its throat.

I pull the poker out of its skin and duck again to stab it in the back of its thin legs. As I stab it, I pull it forwards causing it to fall to its knees. I let go of the poker and elbow it in the face. It closed its face and fell to the ground, making a loud bump. The ground slowly soaked with black blood. I step back and relax my body. Blood was now slowly pouring out of my nose.