"So, Ara, you must be wondering why you are here." Jin began.

You nod. "Jimin and Kim had made an prenatal test week ago and you know why you are here without telling, right?"

You nod again. A soft sighs escaped jimin's lips. With a heavy heart, he turn his attention towards jin.

Jin saw the look on the latter's. As they locked eyes with each other, Jin smiles to assure him.

Jin opened his drawer and take out a document which turned out to be a paper. The prenatal test.

Kim was already happy and can't wait to listen about the news. Evil smile formed on her lips. Her eyes staring at the document in satisfaction.

As jin looked at the test. A smile crept on his lips. He look from you then Jimin lastly Kim but after, he averted his eyes back to jimin. He extended his arms out towards the latter making him confused.

"Congratulation Jimin."

The two words had made you gone nervous, hoping it wasn't his while the other woman thought she's getting the win title but the smile dropped into frown as jin spoke the other way round.

"Congratulations, you are not the father Jimin."

It made you relief, of course because it would be lying if you say that you don't have a little feeling about him still lingering inside your heart. You do still love Jimin but it's hard to forgive him. You hate him at the same time love him.

Jimin also relief at the sentence coming out from jin's. The room was full with people chattering in joy but suddenly the female slam her palm onto jin's desk, earning an attention from all of them.

"You are wrong! How much did he paid you! We had been doing the test and it's positive! What are you doing! The test are fake! It's fake! Jimin don't believe such bullshit! Everything is fake! He had been paid to fake the test result!" Kim yelled in protest.

You scoffed and stood up, not wanting to hear for the insane woman to speak nonsense no more with annoyed expression formulates on your face as she accused jin for faking things. "How you even know it's fake?" You raise an eyebrow.

The words had made Kim gone silent for a moment.

"Of course. My hunch tells me, and I know very well, my hunch never wrong." She replied, a bit reluctant.

"Oh really?" A man spoke as there's a familiar male came in through the door without a knock.

The woman emitted out a gasped.

"Surprised ma'am?" The male from yesterday asked with a sinister smile form on his lips.

"I heard the news from outside the child aren't his." He provoke.

"How sad a woman like you can't get what you want but well woman.. That's how karma is. A bitch indeed just like the owner."

His words made some boys giggle silently. Her fist clenched tightly, showing her knuckles turning white.

"Oh and Mr. Min, I've brought him."

Yoongi stood up from his seat and walk his way toward you. You look at yoongi with confuse look but he only gave an assuring pat on your head before giving his full attention towards the opened door.

An unknown male walked in and gasped was the only thing the woman emitting.

"Surprise to see me Kim?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at Kim.

"W-who are you." She stutters.

Her eyes looking left and right in anxious.

"Why suddenly forgotten me? Are you perhaps having amnesia I'm hurt kim. I truly am." The unknown male spoken, pretending to be sad.