"Kara" Mordred looked at his sister in astonishment. Kara stared back at Mordred also wide-eyed.

"Go," Mordred told his sister

Kara didn't move and just stared at her younger brother.

"Kara, go," Mordred said again gesturing with his sword. Kara took off running as Aria and Merlin caught up and saw Mordred letting Kara go.

Eventually, everyone else caught up with them.

"What happened?" Arthur asked approaching the young knight.

"I thought I saw someone. I was wrong, probably a deer " Mordred replied

Merlin and Aria knew he was lying.

"You sure?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah" Mordred nodded

Arthur then turned back to the others "move out"

Aria walked up to Mordred with a confused look on her face. "Mordred, who was that?"

"I'll tell you later. I promise" Mordred replied taking Aria's hand. Aria nodded and they began to follow Arthur and others but stopped when they saw Merlin staring at them, mainly Mordred, in shock. Aria just rolled her eyes, annoyed with Merlin constantly thinking Mordred was doing something bad and she hurried after her brother with Mordred quickly following.

______________________________________

Back in the castle, Aria was walking back to her chambers to change out of her armour. She turned the corner and ran straight into Merlin.

"Sorry" Aria quickly tried to move passed

"No, Aria. Please, just hear me out" Merlin stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

Aria sighed in annoyance. "Alright, I'll listen."

"You will?" Merlin slightly smiled, happy that Aria was talking to him again.

" Yeah, I listen while you answer me 3 questions," Aria said, "I have a right to know about who I am, yes?"

"Yes" Merlin nodded

"And yet you never told me about any of it?"

"No" Merlin shook his head. The happiness he felt disappearing in an instant.

"And do you seriously believe that I could ever forgive you?" Aria went to move passed Merlin but he caught her wrist.

"No. Aria, listen to me- - "

"That is enough listening! Now leave me alone!" Aria snapped ripping her wrist from Merlin's grip and hurried down the corridor leaving Merlin standing there, sadly, watching her leave.
______________________________________

Now in her chambers, Aria had changed into her new pink dress and left her hair down in soft waves.