Chapter 11/"Im sorry."

Wrath sits in a tree watching the pandora box from afar. Pan hides waiting for the heroes to come unaware of wrath's presence.

Finally, Regina burst through the thick brush and into the clearing. Snow and Emma follow. Hunter had left the group and headed back to hooks ship before they arrived. Although he hated to admit it he was terrified of pan and a part of him felt guilty at his outlash on the.

"look." She gestures to the box.

Emma unsheilds her sword and prepares for a fight. Dropping her weapons snow begins to walk towards it.

Idiots wrath thinks to herself as she listens to the pitiful cries from ivy.

"Careful. Pan wouldn't have just left it behind for no reason." Regina states.

"It's David's only way home."

Jeez, and they were mad at me for not caring about the boy. Wrath rolls her eyes and quietly snickers to herself.

"With ought gold, we're stuck here." snow goes to grab the box but a vine shoots out from pans tree and pulls them all back.

The vines tighten around the three as pan comes out from hiding.

"Are you still at it?" he asks walking into eyesight of the heroes. "don't you know?" walking over he picks up the sword Emma dropped. "peter pan never fails." wrath mouths along with him before rolling her eyes at his famous line. "I didn't expect you to find me. By then again I shouldn't be surprised. Your mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not, I understand that." Wrath looks down at him curiously. "But if you're looking to see Henry again I have to tell you there's only one place you'll be reunited... in death." Regina tries to snap the vines again but it's of no use. He smirks. "Having trouble moving? Not surprised given where you are. You see what's hastening your demise is your regret."

"What are you talking about?" Emma asks cautiously.

"This tree is the sight of a very important event for me. I abandoned my little brother here."

"You have a brother?" Wrath announces herself. Hoping down from the tree she stands beside Pan. Before she can do anything the vines launch out to her. Unleashing her sword she cuts them in half leaving them to drop dead onto the ground.

"Great Your here." Regina sighs.

"If you have a brother you must regret losing him too." Emma ignores wrath and begins trying to convince Pan to let them go.

"But I don't." He begins walking over to the pandora box. "Quite the opposite, actually." Grabbing the box he tosses it up into the air and catches it. "See, I have him all boxed up so I don't lose him again."

"Rumplestiltskin is your brother?" Regina stares at him in shock and anger.

"That he is."

"How is that possible? You're-" snow gets cut off.

"Younger than him? Not really." Walking past Wrath he stands face to face with Emma and snow. "Just like you and your daughter."

"You're a fraud. Your magic is weakened. You can't even hurt us. Let alone Rumplestiltskin." Regina chuckles.

"Your right. That's why I'm here. I've already found your boys heart. This tree will protect me until my power is restored and then..." he scoffs. "Well, then I get to have some real fun. And I won't ever have to worry about my brother again. Something else we will all soon have in common."

Emma tried to pounce forward and attack him resulting in the vines getting tighter. "There has to be another way." She grunts.

"No, you're not going to get to me. See, this tree attacks the regret inside anyone who comes here. And you?" He points his sword towards Emma. "You've got plenty."