Chapter 5/"lost girl? I think not!"

Once me and Henry got done eating breakfast I gently lead him away from peter and the boys.

"Henry your family's here." I whispered.

"I knew it!" He yelled. Quickly I put a hand over his mouth, luckily no one heard.

"Shh, Peter can't know."

"Right." He whispered once I moved my hand away.

"look this cuff I have prevents me from using my magic. Originally I was gonna kill Peter and take you back to your moms but I can't to that without it. Plus the magic he has on this island prevents us from leaving unless he says so," I gesture to the black cuff encircling my wrist.

"You can't kill him! You were just starting to become good."

"Henry it's the only way to make sure that you survive."

"Ok." He pouts before waking away from me. Seriously why does he care if I kill someone? I mean it's fun he should try it.

  Looking down at my clothes I suddenly realize how dirty I am.

Walking over to peter I snap my fingers in his face gaining his attention.

"Hey piper, anywhere a girl can clean herself here." He growls at the nickname before getting up and walking into the woods.

He leads me to a waterfall and snaps his fingers, a towel and wonderland clothes appear on the rock next to me. I stare him down.

"You couldn't have done that last night?"

"Hey not my fault you look good in my clothes." He smirks before sitting on another rock nearby. He turns around giving me privacy. I begin stripping and step into the surprisingly warm water.

 I begin stripping and step into the surprisingly warm water

"Don't be too shocked by the water. After all this is my island." Peter says from behind me.

Whipping around I make sure my body can't be seen through the water but only my shoulders and head poke out.

"What's if I wasn't in the water yet?"

"Well than I would have gotten a lovely show." He sends me a flirtatious wink that sends butterflies in my stomach. What the fuck?

He seems to notice my small blush and smirks before turning back away. Oh he's gonna pay for that.

Quickly cleaning myself I Get out of the water. I quickly throw on my outfit before slowly walking up behind him.

Her outfit (plus her necklace)