Chapter 4/"thanks."

Won't watch as she makes her way over to a nearby tree trunk and sets Henry down.

"Theo!" I call over my head lost boy. The brown haired boy comes dating over. Arriving by my side he continues eating the apple that was meant for target practice.

"Yes Pan?" He asks, his mouth still stuffed. Bloody hell these boys have no manners.

"Who is that?" I ask pointing over to ivy. Before I found Theo he traveled the realms with his dad so he knows a lot about pretty much everyone.

"Well, judging by the way she's dressed I'd say she's from wonderland, what's her name?"

"Ivy." At the sound of her name, he visibly tenses as a look of fear crosses his face. His eyes zero in on her.

As if she can feel him staring she glances up and sends him a smile before continuing to snack on the Berry's. Where the bloody hell did she get those?

"This is not good at all." He states, his voice showing signs of fear.

"Why? Who is she?" I push him.

"The worst of the worst. During my time in wonderland I had only heard stories of her. How she had killed entire towns, destroyed half the queen's army and killed her own parents. She's insane."

Wow. I knew she was mad but not that mad.

"You need to get Her off this island Pan, she'll kill you." He says.

"You dare order me and question my power?" I yell shoving him to the ground and yanking out my knife. "I figured after the first scar you'd learn." I growl. Instinctively he shoots his hand up to the scar trailing down his eye.

Hunter comes running over and helps him up.

"I'm sure whatever this idiot said he didn't mean it. He hasn't gotten a lot of sleep lately." He tries to cover up for him. Both him and Theo have been best friends since the day I brought hunter here.

"Fine, but question my authority again and I'll give you a matching scar." I growl before storming out of camp and heading to my thinking tree.

Ivy's POV

After watching Peters temper tantrum I cover Henry up with a blanket before getting up and walking over to the two boys.

"You guys okay?" I ask. They both seem shocked at me asking, hell even I was shocked. before I met Henry I didn't give a damn about anyone's life. Curse that sweet little boy.

"Ya w-were Fine." The brown haired boys slightly stutters.

"Relax I won't hurt you, I only have it out for Peter. Names ivy." I reach out my hand and send them a friendly smile.

The black-haired boy gladly takes my hand and returns my smile. "I'm hunter and this is my friend Theo."

I glance at the two boys who seem oddly close to one another. Hunter has his hand resting on Theo's waist while Theo clutches onto hunter for support. However hunter doesn't seem to mind this, in fact, he seems to enjoy it.

Well time to bust out my old Cupid skills again.

I glance at hunter knowingly, he blushes and removes his hand from theos waist as he helps him balance on his feet.

"Ivy?" A groggy voice asks. Turning around I'm met with a confused Henry. Walking over to him the two boys follow.

"Hey kid." I say sitting beside him. Once he sees Theo and hunter he gets up and hides behind me.

"Hey hen there Alright. They won't hurt you while I'm here." I reassure him. Slowly he comes out from behind me.

"Hey Henry. Sorry about before, I'm Hunter and this is Theo." Hunter introduces them. I don't, however, miss the terrified glances Theo sends my way.