Chapter one/"im coming to save henry."

Ivy's outfit

The cold air nipped at Ivy's nose as she approaches the dock

The cold air nipped at Ivy's nose as she approaches the dock. A bad feeling stirs in her stomach, For some odd reason, she's been feeling a pull to the dock all day. At first, she thought it was another spirit trying to speak to her, but that was brushed off once she asked her mother about it.

As she arrives her suspicions are correct when she sees a man and woman jump through a portal with henry. Going wide-eyed she quickly poofs herself near him reaching out to grab his hand, but she's too late. Henry sends her a fearful look as he disappears.

"No no no! We have to follow them! There has to be a way." Emma yells as her dad Prince Charming holds her back.

"Not only do we not know where they went but hook stole the last bean." Regina states as Emma continues to struggle.

"I don't care!"

"Without it there's no way to follow them!"

"There has to be. We can't let them just take Henry!"

"They've taken Henry?" Everyone whips their heads around to see both rumple and belle walking towards them.

"Yeah your the dark one, do something." Charming says, finally releasing his hold on Emma.

"Gold, help us." Emma pleads, still not giving up hope.

"There's no way." Rumple states sadly. "I spent a lifetime trying to figure out how to cross worlds to find my son. There's no way in this world without a portal."

"So that's it?" Regina asks. "He's gone forever?"

Emma turns to the ocean. "I refuse to believe that."

Feeling an oncoming presence ivy turns to see hooks ship sailing towards them.

"Well look who it is." She remarked.

"What is that?" Snow questioned.

"Hook." Emma whispers.

It's about damn time for that pirate to come to his senses. Ivy thought.

Finally, once he arrives ivy takes one look at his face and knows he's here to help. Without second-guessing, she poofs herself onto the ship.

As everyone boards, ivy watches from afar as rumple tracks down Henry.

"Neverland." Hook states, a hint of resentment hiding behind his words.

"Oh I've heard lots of stories about Neverland. Sounds like a fun place." Ivy finally speaks up as she hops off the railing of the ship and walks towards the group. Confused expressions fall onto there faces.

"When the hell did you get here?" Regina asks, taking a cautious step forward.

"I've been here the entire time." She huffs out feeling a bit of hurt that no one noticed her presence. Although she should be used to that by now.

"No way in hell are you coming with us." Regina growls as she summons a fireball in her hand.

Ivy rolls her eyes at her theatrics.

"Well whether you like it or not I'm coming to help save Henry. Believe it or not, I've taken a liking to him."

It was true that ivy cared for Henry. He was the only one in storybrooke that didn't treat her like she was mad.

"Let her come. Her magic could be useful." Rumple smirked having come up with a dark plan. No one except ivy noticed this however she pretends that she didn't.

"Fine. But one wrong move and I'll torch you." Regina growls as she takes slow taunting steps towards her.

To this ivy poofs herself behind her and smiles.

"You can sure as hell try." And with that she poofs herself into the crows nest.

As they begin to leave storybrooke she can't help but clutch her mothers necklace and hum a song.