Chapter 10/"get your head out of his ass"

First I wanna say holy shit! This story has over 1000 readers and my brain can barely even function. I know the last two chapters sucked ass but I promise it's going to get better. And don't worry this book is a long ways from ending. Just because the journey in neverland ends docent mean there storybrook journey ends.

...

Peters POV

In a split second I'm at my thinking tree with ivy next to me. God now I see why the lost boys hate when I do that to them.

Hunching over I grab onto the wall to balance myself. Before I can oss our onto the nice floor a wave of energy shoots back into me.

"There That should give you enough energy for the next six hours." Ivy says in a monotone vice before walking over to my desk. Picking up my sketch book She begins turning the page but I catch her wrist.

"Don't touch that." I growl through gritted teeth. She sends me a smirk.

"Ooo someone's a little cranky." She mocks me in a baby voice before handing my sketchbook back to me and sitting on the bed.

"How di-" I begin to ask but she cuts me off.

"Did I Break that cuff like it was plastic? Easy you see ivy may not be strong enough o get it off but I sure as hell am."

"What do you mean? You are ivy." I stare at her in confusion.

"Oh little Pete you have no clue." She laughs. "I'm Wrath it's nice to meet you." She holds out her hand, I look at her crazy. "You see me and ivy are two completely different people. I was always there inside her head but She wouldn't let me out until, Well that night." She trails off.

I glance at her waiting for her to continue. Her eyes travel back to mine before she smirks. "Lets just say Ivy's more of the same personality while I'm well." She uses the 'crazy' gesture before falling g back onto the bed. "I suggest you start looking for the boys heart. Unless you want to die." Before I can reply she disappears into black smoke. A note along with the pandora pox are left in her place. Walking over I pick them up.

I'll give you a hint since I'm getting bored of this game already. The heart lays were your deepest regret occurred. Have fun finding it though because I'm pretty sure that's half of this island.

-Wrath

Third person POV

Back at camp with the hero's

"What do you mean wrath's back?" Snow panics.

"It means that the little bitch shoved ivy way down." Regina growls.

"And gold is in a box?" David asks to which Emma nods.

"But that means David can never leave the island." Snow grabs her husbands arm.

"None of that matters now snow. All that matters is Henry." David comforts his wife.
"How much time do we have?"

"Six hours." Regina states as she strokes her sons hair.

"Wrath could have hidden the heart anywhere on this island." Neal sighs.

"Well than I suggest we start looking." Hook suggest.