Trip to Atlas

Ruby POV
I walked out to the dock of the small island my team and I were on, going to check the small boat Weiss inherited from her mother about 5 years ago. I need to get to Vale and find Oscar, I'm hoping he may have a way to stop Keith's Kaiju purge.
Danny: Aunt Ruby, where going?
I turned around to see Danny looking up at me. It caught me off guard at first, though I kneeled to eye level, putting my hands on his shoulders.
Me: I'm heading over to Vale....the Kaiju don't deserve this, there are innocent people who will die if they are all killed....and even the Kaiju are people.
Danny: what do you mean?
Me: Godzilla is a man, though he was given that power. He was create balance for the world....that's what he told me atleast.
Danny: Aunt Ruby, I want to help you.
Me: little boy you can't help me. This...this is bigger than all of us.
Danny: if it's bigger? Then why do you go?
Me: because the man I fell for when I was 16 is dead to some scrub of a General. Be it Y/N is much older than me, it's wrong to turn on him like this.
Danny: but-
Me: you need to stay here with your mother, I have to go off on my own to help.
Weiss: yeah, you're not going without us.
I looked up to see my team all standing with their weapons ready.
Me: you don't have to do this.
Yang: and let you have all the fun? No way!
Danny: Mommy can I come?
Weiss kneeled down and looked at Danny.
Weiss: I'm sorry Baby, this is something a hunter or a huntress needs to do. But Aunt Nora is coming over with Uncle Ren, they'll be watching you for however long we're gone for.
Danny: ok Mommy.
3rd POV
Weiss nodded as she stood up and walked to the boat.
Weiss: let us go ladies.
Blake got in the boat, followed my Yang and Ruby.
Blake: where to?
Ruby: Atlas, it's right here basically, and it would be quickly to take a Bullhead over, time is not on our side right now.
Blake: setting sail for Atlas.
Blake started the engine and was able to move the boat, moving it forward and starting off slowly to Atlas.
Ruby: can this thing go any faster?
Blake: you know it takes a few minutes for the boat to fully get going.
From 100 years away they heard a massive noise of an engine.
Yang: well that's Nora and Ren.
Meanwhile
Reji stood on the docks with a demented smile on his face, he was quietly laughing to himself as he thought about the Kaiju Purge.
Corra got up from under the dock with a wrench in her hand.
Corra: can you shut up!
Reji then tried closing his mouth, only to let out a loud giggle.
Scolar: it's not funny Reji.
Reji then bursted our laughing before Scolar quickly got annoyed and threw the toolbox at Reji's head, putting him on his back.
Scolar: Gods I hate him so much.
Corra: I can agree with that....let's finish welding this super weapon together shall we?
Scolar: if this thing was designed to kill Godzilla, why does he need it built up?
Corra: well Godzilla was a massive threat to other Kaiju at times right?
Scolar: yeah?
Corra: so for other Kaiju, it will be a massive cake walk, I mean after all, it was designed to kill Godzilla with minimal issue.
Scolar: really?
Corra: yeah really, but apparently they want to add one more weapon, and we have to weld some stuff together just so it can happen.
Scolar: fair enough.
Meanwhile 7 Miles down
The feeding frenzy continued as the fish continued tearing apart flesh. Though within seconds half of them swam away in fear, some others were being more hesitant to take bites however. Another air bubble rose up from the group of fish.