Ruby Rose

3rd POV
Ruby woke up in her bed and stretched as she sat there and yawned.
Ruby: this is going to be a long day.
The 29 year old stood up and walked down the hall, rubbing her eyes and going down the stairs, where she was quickly confronted by the energetic Danny.
Danny: Aunt Ruby!
Ruby: morning Danny.....coffee.
Weiss: I'll pour you a mug.
Ruby: I couldn't sleep last night.
Weiss: oh did you have another nightmare?
Ruby: how'd you guess?
Weiss: for the past two weeks it's been "I couldn't sleep last night", is it the same dream.
Ruby: same dream, same outcome, a burning city as I watch from afar...sounds of agony. Still no answer to what caused the city to burn in the first place.
Weiss: just assume someone gave Yang a bad haircut.
Weiss passed the mug to Ruby, who quickly drank from it.
Ruby: so Weiss, how does it feel to be 32 today?
Weiss: it's alright...how does it feel to still be 29?
Ruby: not bad, Blake and Yang are still 31, and I have a better chance of spending more time with this one....I always figured you would die before any or the team.
Weiss: Hey!
Ruby: I'm just screwing with ya....the coffee is good.
Danny: so Aunt Ruby....what are you planning to do today?
Ruby: just think about things.
Danny: like that Godzilla? And how all powerful he is.
Ruby: that could be one thing.
Weiss: Danny....there's more to all of that, we will all explain it when you're older.
Danny: ok.
Ruby: go wake up Aunt Blake.
Danny: ok!
Danny ran out of his chair and up the stairs.
Ruby: I miss him Weiss.
Weiss: I know you do.
Ruby: it's been two months since we've seen him and about five years since he and I even spoke to each other.
Weiss: I know what you're going through, I haven't seen Danny's father since he was born, he's out protecting Vale from Kaiju attacks.
Ruby: has he written at all?
Weiss: yeah....only a few times though.
Ruby: I'm sorry to hear about that.
Meanwhile
Y/N walked through the underground temple, running his hand against the wall. He then stopped dead in his tracks as he felt something enter his home. He closed his eyes as he began to listen to the footsteps, the constant sound of footsteps was broken by the sound of a male with a scratchy voice.
?????: ow Corra! Watch it!
Corra: shut up Scolar! Do you want to be caught.
Scolar: you better explain why you brought along Reji
Reji: it smell like Fishy.
Corra and Scolar: shut up!
Corra was a 5'10, Black female, she was the leader of the three. Scolar is the second in command, he's a 6'1 white male with anger problems, while not a leader Corra has turned to him a few times for ideas on a way to attack. Then you Reji, he's a 6'6 White/Latino male, who's an absolute idiot, though when it comes with raw power he is your best bet.
Y/N opened his eyes as he slowly moved the other way, trying to get an angle on the three intruders.
Corra: you see anything?
Scolar: nah I don't, you think he's not home.
Corra: well he's certainly not in any of the kingdom's.
Scolar: he could've been "King" if he just kept his mouth shut, I mean, how can someone turn down being a King, the leader of the Kaiju.
Reji: Spider.
Scolar: why did we bring him?
Corra: because the boss told us to.