Three on One

Play the music if you want.

3rd POV
In the distance Obsidious, Krystalak and Titanosaurus all rose and and roared together, getting the attention of Godzilla and the small kaiju. Godzilla looked at the small Kaiju and placed its tail in front of it before letting off a small roar. The small one roared back before nodding and heading to ocean and started swimming in the direction of Vale.
Meanwhile
Ruby: those are the same Kaiju that took him down before.
Yang: whatever happened to Y/N though, he's friggin juiced.
Weiss: why did he send off that really small kaiju though?
On the tv screen Godzilla roared as the drone went to the right, sliding across the soon to be battlefield to show the other kaiju.
Ruby: this is a fight Y/N can't lose. He's already come back once.....
Yang: yeah let's not push our luck with his resurrection.
Obsidious pounded its chest and roared out, and the three began charging at Godzilla, which stood there, unfazed by the three kaiju rubbing towards it. Krystalak went to slash Godzilla's chest, only to be punted away by one of Godzilla's claws.
Obsidious jumped up and punched Godzilla in the face, sending the colossal titan back two steps before getting its bearings. Godzilla then roared and steeped the area with its tail, putting both Titanosaurus and Obsidious to the ground. As they hit Krystalak jumped over them and latched onto Godzilla. Godzilla roared out as it grabbed Krystalak by the throat and put it to the ground and slid it across the debris.
Keith: come on you three! You have numbers!
Obsidious quickly got up and went to shoulder charge Godzilla. The three Kaiju all reached up to 150 meters, only half of Godzilla's massive size. Titanosaurus got up and jumped at Godzilla as Obsidious shoulder charged it, pushing the massive Titan back even more and into the ocean. Krystalak and Obsidious both ran to the coast line as Titanosaurus was down there alone with Godzilla.
Ruby wanted the television intently waiting Godzilla to re-emerge from the ocean.
Weiss: Ruby calm down, Y/N is in his natural domain.
Ruby: I know....but what about that giant red Kaiju.
Beneath the surface, Titanosaurus bit down on Godzilla's arm as both of them spun, creating a massive stir above. Godzilla roared under water as it grabbed Titanosaurus by the head and scratched it. Godzilla then quickly re-emerged, only to be tackled by Krystalak and brought forward, leaving its Dorsal plates open for attack.
Obsidious took the time and punched one of Godzilla's massive dorsal plates, causing the massive kaiju to roar out in pain.
At the Military Base
Miranda walked into the room limping.
Keith: Good God what happened to you?
Miranda: R-Reji....he....he did this to me.
Keith then looked out to the battlefield to see Godzilla getting hit, being followed with Titanosaurus leaving the ocean and curving around to Godzilla's head.
Miranda: you're really gonna kill him aren't you?
Keith: I damn well sure I am.
Miranda: this....this is all for revenge....you work with people who brutally murder and hurt people for no reas-
Keith pulled out a revolver and shot her in the head.
Keith: My Gods, I never thought she would shut up.
Godzilla roared in pain as it grabbed Krystalak and pulled on its tail and swung it into Titanosaurus. Godzilla then looked over at Obsidious and punted it away before standing tall and roaring in anger. Godzilla walked back onto land as it looked at the three kaiju, not backing down from the fight that before them.
Ruby: they aren't giving up....are they?
Oscar: it doesn't look like it, while Godzilla has size and sheer power on his side, those three have eachother, if one gets attacked the other is ready to help.
Godzilla roared out as it slashed at Obsidious, sending the magma like Kaiju back as it roared. Krystalak ran up to Godzilla and used its sharp claws to stab Godzilla in the side, making the massive kaiju roar out in pain. Godzilla then charged its atomic blast, the electromagnetic circle went around its body and as it went, it sliced off Krystalak's arm,
Krystalak roared out in pain as Godzilla looked straight at it and unleashed an atomic blast, going straight through the chest of the purple spiked Kaiju, killing it. Obsidious roared as it went to punch Godzilla in the face, only to have its arm bitten and crushed into dust. Obsidious roared in pain as it looked at Godzilla, which quickly swung its tail around and decapitated the stone/magma giant.
All that was left was Titanosaurus, the thing was pitiful all by itself. Godzilla snarled as it charged its atomic blast and annihilated the 150 meter kaiju, leaving nothing behind.
Godzilla roared out in victory as it looked over at the Military Base. Keith looked at Godzilla as the massive kaiju began to charge its atomic blast. Keith, unfazed, pressed a red button in his pocket, it didn't run off power like everything else in the base.
Keith: I'll see you in Hell.
He pressed the red button as Godzilla unleashed its atomic blast at the military base, killing Keith and everyone inside the mean area of the base. The explosion reached the storm clouds above as the rain continued to pelt down hard.
Ruby: he....he did it! HAHAHA!
The ground began shaking under everyone in the bar as the top of the small building was knocked off to reveal the small kaiju that Godzilla sent off. It looked at Team RWBY and gave what looked to be a smile.
Meanwhile in Atlas.
Godzilla turned around as it heard the sound of water flowing hard. As it turned a massive shiny object was seen rising up. Godzilla looked out it as metallic plates stuck out of it with what appeared to be a massive flat head. It rose out of the water to be the size of Godzilla.
Godzilla took a step back at what appeared in front of it.

Mecha Godzilla