The Trio

3rd POV
Y/N went towards the entrance of his temple and looked around, seeing if the three intruders were around.
Y/N: how did they find me? I left no trace.
Corra: that's the funny thing.
Y/N quickly turned around to see Corra walking towards him.
Corra: Reji!
Reji jumped from the side, doing a maniacal laugh as he tackled Y/N to the ground.
Scolar: this was much easier than I thought.
Corra: he knows better than to transform in here, this is the best place he could hide.
Y/N: Screw.....OFF!
Y/N kicked off Reji and he quickly stood up with his fists tightened.
Y/N: you don't invade a man's home!
Scolar: you talk like we're civilized.
Y/N's eyes turned blue as he unleashed an atomic blast at Scolar, sending flying towards the back wall.
Scolar: he can do that in human form!? Did you know that?
Corra: what? No of course not....Reji?
Reji clapped his hands and jumped up and down.
Reji: Yeyeyeyeyeye
Y/N: screw this!
Corra: well if he can do it.
Y/N began to transform as Cora's eyes turned orange and she unleashed Magma like substance at Y/N's chest.
Y/N: GAH!
He ripped off his shirt and threw it to the ground. Reji ran up and punched
Y/N in the chest as Scolar jumped up and brought him to the ground.
Scolar: is this who they really were worried about? I think that Mosura chick put up more of a fight.
Y/N: what did you do to her!?
Corra: she was delicious.
The three began laughing as Y/N's eyes sank before filling with rage.
Y/N: screw the temple!
His skin began to harden and his eyes shot to neon blue.
Meanwhile
Blake: it's been a while since any Grimm attacks, you think the Kaiju are scaring them off?
Yang: some monsters, and possibly some Kaiju, eat Grimm, somehow they can get them before dusting away.
Weiss: really? I never thought anything like that could be possible.
A mile away from the island Team RWBY was on, a massive water plume shot up, not only catching the attention of the girls, but Keith as well.
Keith: Launch a Counterattack for a Level 3 Disaster Level.
Soldiers: Yes Sir!
Jets flew over the military base and went to the water plume.
Ruby: is that Y/N?
Danny: KAIJU!
Danny ran towards the coast.
Weiss: Danny!
Weiss went after him as he went to the coast of the island, only for his face to sink to see Godzilla emerge from the water, only to be bombarded by missiles and tanks from Atlas.
Danny: why are they attacking him mommy? Isn't he good?
Weiss: I'm certain stories, good things can be seen as bad. In someone's story, Aunt Ruby could be the bad guy.
Danny: but....the Kaiju protects so many people.
Weiss: I know Honey....I know.
Godzilla roared out as it went head first against the wake and began swimming fast, its dorsal plates sticking out of the water.
Keith: AIM FOR THE DORSAL PLATES!
The tanks all aimed for Godzilla's dorsal plates and released a massive barrage at it. Godzilla roared out in pain as it quickly turned around to look at the tanks.
Keith smirked as he stood in the main room, watching Godzilla getting get attacked even more. Jets flew out of the hanger and made sharp turns towards Godzilla as it roared out in pain.
Pilot: aim for the dorsal plates repeat.
Godzilla began to concentrate on healing its wound, only to be broken by the impact of missiles on its wound. Godzilla roared out in pain as it reached its hand forward and smashed it down on the side of Atlas.
Keith: keep up the attack! I want that beast dead!
Soldier *radio*: we're running low on ammo! We'll be sitting ducks within 10 minutes!
Keith: then I suggest making all of your shots count.
Godzilla roared out again as jets continued to unleash a constant barrage of missiles into its open wound.
Ruby: he's.....he's never been wounded by human weaponry before.....this is....there's no way.
Danny hugged Weiss' leg as she watched in horror as Godzilla was being brought down by mere human weapons, something that should have the same strength as a gnat against it.
Godzilla roared out in pain as it looked over at the island in the distance the island the girls were on. It began to move away as it continued to be bombarded, only for three different bubbles to corner it, leaving its back exposed to the military.