Chapter Thirty Four

Jaemin and Jana kissing.

Jaemin aggressively pushed Jana off him as she fell to the ground.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Jaemin shouted loudly causing both Jana and Jeno who was watching them to flinch at Jaemin's tone.

"You don't just go grabbing anyone by the collar to kiss them just to get forgiveness!" Jaemin yelled as he grabbed Jana's wrist and looked at her.

"If you ever come near me again then consider me calling the police on you for invading my personal space." Jaemin said before slapping Jana on the cheek and walking away.

•••

Flashback to earlier...

Jaemin was just counting while feeling all giddy inside since he was forgiven by Jeno.

Until Jana suddenly came out of a car and started yelling at her driver to park here.

She got out of the car to start annoying Jaemin since he just rolled his eyes and ignored her, continuing to count instead.

Until he had enough and decided to be nice enough to follow her to where she wanted them to go too since she said that she had a surprise for him.

They got to the woods and suddenly paused as Jana looked Jaemin deeply in the eyes and then suddenly grabbed his collar and smacked their lips together.

Jaemin took a moment of realization until figuring out what she was planning on doing.

And then it hit him that it was her and he immediately pushed her off.

•••

Present Time...

"Disgusting." Jaemin muttered as he stormed off to find the rest of the boys.

"Hey Jaemin over here!" Jeno said as he started to chase after Jaemin who would probably get himself lost.

"Did you see anything?" Jaemin asked in an obvious mad tone as he stared at Jeno who got chills down his spine.

"What? No I didn't see anything." Jeno said as he pretended to be confused.

"Oh okay then everything is fine!" Jaemin said as he started to jump up and down happily.

"Not gonna question him." Jeno said as he started to walk with Jaemin clinging onto him.

After a few moments Jeno saw the boys in their meet up spot and they were all relieved to see that Jaemin was safe and okay.

Chenle suddenly frowned as he looked at Jeno.

"Hey Jeno hyung, aren't you forgetting something....or someone?" Chenle said.

"What, who?" Jeno said as he was actually feeling confused this time.

"Renjun."

💿💿

Just a heads up for y'all but I started to post my scrap books (aka short books that I finish in like an hour or two) so you're always available to read those!

-(Only posted one Norenmin scrap book so far but more is soon to come!^)

Edit: y'all don't need to call me out on my notifs cause I've experienced way more then that)

💿💿