Chapter Seven

"You're not gonna hurt him or anything are you?"

"Depends on which way I'm gonna hurt him though..." Jaemin said as he chuckled while tightening the grip on Jeno's shoulder that he had.

"Just joking, chill." Jaemin said as he felt Jeno tense up against his words.

"Okay I trust you Jaemin." Renjun said after a few moments of silence as he started getting dragged away by Chenle after he agreed to let Jaemin take Jeno.

"What class do you have next Jeno?" Jaemin said as glanced at Jeno.

"Biology." Jeno said as he handed Jaemin his schedule.

"Okay then just follow my way!" Jaemin said as he started walking fastly to Jeno's biology class.

"What's your next class?" Jeno asked Jaemin as Jaemin immediately stopped in his tracks by the question.

"Oh I usually skip my second period classes but don't tell anyone..." Jaemin said as he brought Jeno to his biology class and bid him goodbye.

"That idiot will get caught one day..." Jeno mumbled under his breath as he stared at Jaemin's back while he was walking away.

"Oh and Jeno, I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier, I'll try to be nice from now on but don't expect me to always be gentle and kind hearted to you..." Jaemin said as he paused for a moment before continuing to walk with a small grin.

Jeno smiled at what Jaemin and walked inside of class.

-Timeskip to lunch-

It was eventually lunchtime and Jeno was excited to finally have a period without having to listen to his teacher's constant blabbering in class.

"Aw crud, I just realized that I have no one to be with during lunch so I'll be lonely!" Jeno thought to himself as he pouted silently and walked into the lunchroom.

"Hey Jeno come sit with us!"

★━━

Bias in NCT 127, NCT U, & NCT Dream?

★━━