Chapter Twelve

After hearing that, Jaemin clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white.

"Sure, we'll go!" Dongyuck said loudly while pumping his fists up in the air.

"PARTAYYYY TIMEE!" Lucas said screaming, causing everybody to flinch.

"I hope you all will be there!" Jaehyun said smiling wide with his dimples making Doyoung turn soft.

"Ahh, I'm afraid we won't be able to make it-" Jaemin was about to say until he was cut off by Chenle.

"IF THERE IS APPLE JUICE THEN HELL YEAH!" Chenle said, also pumping his fists in the air with Donghyuck.

"Of course we'll have apple juice for the younger ones!" Jaehyun said grinning at Chenle and Jisung.

Jisung scoffed and rolled his eyes at Jaehyun's innocent act because he saw through it.

"Don't be rude Jisung Pwark!" Chenle said looking at Jisung with an angry frown.

"We'll do our best to be there..." Renjun said while having a bad feeling about going.

"Y-yeah what he said!" Jeno said while pointing at Renjun.

Jaehyun suddenly leaned down next to Jeno's ear, causing Jeno to turn somewhat red.

"If you don't come then you will have to face the consequences Jeno..." Jaehyun said chuckling against Jeno's ear before standing up straight again.

"Well...see you guys soon!" Doyoung said before dragging Jaehyun and Lucas away.

"That was interesting, right?" Mark said shrugging.

"It's your dumbass that called them over!" Jaemin said with a frown while Mark just gave a awkward smile.

"You act as if we didn't know them for the past few years and you should respect your elders Na Jaemin!" Mark said raising his voice slightly at Jaemin.

"Well we only know Lucas a lot, not the rest!" Jaemin said, crossing his arms like a baby.

"Both of you shut up and stop arguing!" Haechan said, silencing everyone.

"Jeno hyung, do you really want to go?" Jisung said while staring at Jeno.

"Sure, why not?" Jeno said, gaining confidence out of nowhere on going to the party.

He's only saying yes to shut everybody else up.

"Then it's settled that we'll all be going tomorrow!" Renjun said, slamming his fists against the table.

"For now, let's just order our Boba Tea and get this over with." Renjun added before anyone else could say anything.

┈⛧┈┈•┈⛧┈┈•┈⛧┈┈•

Meanwhile Jaehyun and his friends...

"Yo, I promised Jungwoo to go and hang out with him today, I'll see you guys later!" Lucas said while waving goodbye to Jaehyun and Doyoung.

"I bet you $10 that they're gonna fuck." Jaehyun said while smirking and waving bye back to Lucas in the distance.

"Language young man!" Doyoung said while hitting Jaehyun's head.

"Like you don't secretly curse all the time." Jaehyun said with a proud grin knowing that Doyoung couldn't really deny that.

"You got me there." Doyoung said, looking at Jaehyun with admiration.

"How can one be so perfect and charming?" Doyoung thought to himself while smiling softly.

"Earth to Doyoung, you alive?" Jaehyun said while waving his hands infront of Doyoung's face causing Doyoung to blink and shake his head in suprise.

"Yeah I'm okay." Doyoung said quickly.

"I just wanted to let you know that I've always loved you Jaehyun..." Doyoung wanted to say while staring directly into Jaehyun's eyes.

"Except when you fall for one, they fall for another."

❃.✮:

Honest opinions on Somi's Birthday MV? (If you've seen it)

- I don't get out of school until the last week of June so I have a ton of final projects and other important stuff due so I just wanted to let you guys know!

❃.✮: