Chapter Twenty-Seven

_.NanaBana._ And Eye_Smile have gone offline!

Jeno put his phone away as his mind was somewhat cleared of exposing himself to Jaemin.

"Don't you just wish you could keep your mouth shut sometimes?" Jeno thought to himself as he sighed until someone yelled.

"Jeno, Jaemin, dinner time!" Mr. Na said as he yelled from the dining room.

"Coming!" Both Jeno and Jaemin said at the same time.

Jeno sat in between his mom and Jaemin's dad today, attempting him best to avoid Jaemin.

His mom wanted to question if Jeno and Jaemin were alright but she decided to leave it.

After all, they were probably going through puberty is what Jeno's mom thought.

They all ate in silence since Jaemin and Jeno were usually the talkative ones during dinner, lunch, breakfast or anything that involved them together as a family.

Jaemin was the first one to speak up only to say that he was finished eating.

"Well go do your homework now." Mr. Na said as Jaemin replied with rolling his eyes.

"Yes father." Jaemin said as he yawned and took his plate to the sink.

After Jaemin was finished, he went back upstairs.

Jeno's mom finished after followed by Jaemin's dad so they left the dining room as Jeno was the last one to finish today.

Jeno has just finished drying his hands with a towel until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jeno half shouted to his parents who were probably sleeping.

Jeno opened the door only to see no one there.

He looked down and saw a note...with candy?

🎼🎼

I love how the main part of we boom was already spoiled but hey I'm not complaining-

Jisung is becoming dangerous so we should stay away from him

But hey, he learns from the best (His hyungs)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🎼🎼