Chapter Four

"So he's the popular kid, huh?"

"I guess you could say that, he attracts literally anyone with that smile of his." Mr. Na said as he and Jeno started walking towards the school's main entrance while the kids started going to their first class of the day.

Jeno looked to see that Jaemin was surrounded by a group of boys that seemed to be his closest friends as they all chatted there way inside of the building.

He heard one of there laughs and thought to himself, "Wait was that a dolphin!?"

Jeno and Mr. Na went inside the building and went to the main office as they started talking about Jeno.

"Here you go lovely, your schedule as of right now, you can also check your schedule online!" A kind women said as she handed Jeno his schedule on a piece of paper.

"I've also informed your first period teacher about you coming so you don't have to worry about that either." The woman said as she smiled at Jeno.

"Thank you mam!" Jeno said as he bowed down politely.

"Will you have any trouble finding your classes since your new to the building?" Another woman asked as she looked at Jeno.

"No I'm fine on my own!" Jeno said as he walked out of the main office and turned to look at Mr. Na who wished him luck.

"Also If you have any troubles, just remember that Jaemin will be there to assist you if you ever seen him!" Mr. Na said before leaving Jeno.

A few moments later Jeno was lost.

"Damn it Lee Jeno, your so stupid for not asking them to show you where your first class is!" Jeno thought to himself as he kept pacing back and forth.

"Hey you, you look lost here!, need any help?" A boy with a pleasant smile said as he looked at Jeno.

"Yes please!" Jeno said as he pouted at the boy.

Jeno told him what class he needed to go to and was suprised to find out that the boy was actually in the same first class as him.

"Ah, I'll show you the way, just follow me..." The boy said as he trailed of with his words.

The two boys started walking to class together in silence until the boy asked Jeno something.

"What's your name?" The boy asked as they were walking.

"Jeno!, Lee Jeno!" Jeno said as he smiled at the boy.

The boy smiled back.

"Wait but I never got your name!" Jeno said as they were nearing class.

"Oh my names Renjun, Huang Renjun!"

⛧彡

Cat and Dog-

⛧彡