Chapter Fifteen

Jeno gulped, he sure had a bad feeling about this.

The boys agreed to meet up soon so they all went home to get dressed.

"Hm....what should I wear?" Jeno thought to himself as he stared at his closet.

"Damn it all these clothes suck, I need new ones!" Jeno complained as he threw another one of his shirts on the floor.

"Yo Jeno, you done yet?" Jaemin said as he entered Jeno's room and started eyeing all the clothes that were on the ground.

"Nope!" Jeno said as he turned to look at Jaemin.

Jaemin wore a plain white button up shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and tight black jeans that hugged his legs perfectly.

He also wore a silver chain and an expensive looking watch with his hair styled swiftly to the side.

It looked basic but Jaemin pulled it off like a boss in Jeno's eyes.

"You look basic?" Jeno said as he gave Jaemin a questioning look.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Jaemin fired back, feeling somewhat offended since he was always praised for his looks.

"No..." Jeno said quietly as he turned back to look as his clothes.

"Fuck it I'm just gonna wear this." Jeno said as he got out his black jean jacket along with his black T-shirt and black jeans.

"Basic my ass." Jaemin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Kindly exit so I can change Jaemin." Jeno said as he had his clothes in hand.

"Why?" Jaemin said as he smirked at Jeno who rolled his eyes.

"Privacy please?" Jeno said with a sad pout that worked on everyone.

Well almost.

"No, why don't you change infront of me?" Jaemin said with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"MOM!!" Jeno shouted loudly which caused Jaemin to dash out of the room.

"That's better you pervert." Jeno said to himself as he changed.

For jewelery, Jeno just put a watch on since he didn't care THAT much about looking good.

Okay maybe he did but he always looks good in everyone's eyes.

Jeno put his phone in his pocket and walked out of the room with Jaemin trailing behind.

"Have fun at the party kids and make sure nothing bad happens!" Jeno's mom said while the boys were at the door.

"Of course mom!" Jaemin said as he walked out, taking the lead to the way.

After a few moments of walking silently they finally made it to Jaehyun's huge estate.

"Damn this place almost looks bigger then Chenle's home!" Jeno thought to himself as he stared in wonder.

They approached the security guards at the front entrance.

"Names." The security guard on the right said as he looked down at both Jaemin and Jeno.

"Jeno and Jaemin." Jeno said.

"You're allowed in." The guard said as he moved to the side.

Jeno and Jaemin went in and were already disgusted.

People were already high, going crazy, making out, and reeking of alcohol.

"I want out..." Jeno said silently as he gripped Jaemin's sleeve.

🌌🌌🌌

Yalls save me from my aunts, they keep asking if I have a boyfriend or not and I'm like "n o" and they're like we'll find you one and their also pairing me up with random boys (talking about) that I don't even know wtF hELP

🌌🌌🌌