Chapter Fourteen

After all nothing could go bad, could it?

After Jeno and Jaemin were done having fun, they fell asleep around 2 AM together with there legs tangled against each other's.

There parents eventually came home and weren't surprised by the mess they left so they just left the boys alone.

Jeno suddenly woke up when he felt strong pressure being applied to his stomach.

"Yah, Jaemin get your legs off my precious abs!" Jeno said as he tried to shove Jaemin's legs of his stomach.

"Shut your mouth, won't you?" Jaemin said as he groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"He's back to being his rude self again, so much for being the nice Jaemin." Jeno thought to himself as he internally sighed.

"Plus I bet that I have better abs than you anyways." Jaemin said as he grinned cheekily and took his legs off Jeno.

"Oh yeah then I'd like to see for myself." Jeno said boldly while staring at Jaemin.

"If you say so." Jaemin said as he suddenly pulled his shirt off.

"I DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY-" Jeno said as he covered his eyes.

"You'd probably see me shirtless either way since we're brothers and plus it's a normal thing for bros to see each other shirtless, isn't it?" Jaemin stated boldly as he got up to grab Jeno's arms.

"Tsk you're such a baby, you know that?" Jaemin said as he clicked his tongue.

"Are not!"

"Are two!"

"How about you take your shirt off  instead?" Jaemin asked Jeno which caused Jeno to freeze.

"Boys, come eat breakfast!" Jeno's mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" Both Jeno and Jaemin yelled as they quickly got up and ran downstairs.

~Timeskip to the afternoon~
(Just cause I'm lazy^)

"Oh shit I totally forgot about Jaehyun's party today." Jeno said as he awkwardly rubbed his nape while staring at the cards in Renjun's hands.

All the dreamies agreed to meet up at Chenle's place to play UNO after they finished breakfast.

"Well who says we needed to go?" Renjun said as he casually took out a +2 blue card.

"Yeah what Renjun hyung said!" Jisung said as he stared at his cards intensely, not knowing which move to make next.

"B-But the apple juice!" Chenle said as his eyes started to water.

"You act as if you don't own a whole separate room filled with gallons of apple juice." Jaemin said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Hahaha facts!" Mark said as he started to laugh loudly which caused Chenle to complain about how his hyungs always bullied him.

"It's okay mi child, fullsun shall protect you!" Haechan said as he pulled Chenle into a hug.

"Yay!" Chenle said smiling and then sticking his tongue out at everybody.

"Uno bitch!" Jisung said as he slammed his cards down in victory.

"How the f-" Mark was about to say until Haechan cut him off.

"Language both of you!" Haechan said covering Chenle's ears.

"Well we really need to loosen up once in a while and Jeno is still new here so let's have some fun and go to Jaehyun's place!" Mark said as he smiled at everyone, waiting for there reaction.

"Fine but only this once though, I've never really trusted Jaehyun hyung." Jisung said as he finally started to talk and open up to Jeno.

"Then it's settled, we'll all meet up at Jaehyun's party!" Chenle said happily while jumping up and down.

Jeno gulped, he sure had a bad feeling about this.

•••

I really hope nothing bad happens at the party 🗿

Q: What flavor ice cream is the best in your opinion?

•••