Chapter Ten

Jisung saw the whole situation too.

"Jaehyun better back off my Jeno hyung!" Jisung thought to himself as he clicked his tongue while staring at Jeno.

Jeno was busy attempting to do asmr while eating.

"Listen everybody, I'm the asmr king here!" Jeno stated proudly while staring at his friends.

Chenle couldn't stop giggling the whole time which caused everybody to squint there eyes at him since he kept disrupting Jeno many times.

But hey, he's Chenle for a reason.

Lunch ended shortly and the boys went to their assigned classes eventually.

~Time Skip~

After school ended, the boys agreed to meet up together by the Bubble Tea shop that was ran by Mark's mom.

As Jeno arrived there he was "pleasantly" greeted by Markhyuck's bickering.

"Mark hyung why won't you just accept by kisses!?" Donghyuck yelled as he kept trying to kiss Mark on the cheek.

"Aish, why are you so annoying sometimes Hyuck!?" Mark said as he tilted his head the opposite way of Donghyuck trying to kiss him.

"I'm only annoying for you!" Donghyuck squealed as Mark started to "gently" choke him.

(Y'all remember that one video when Mark kept choking Hyuck right-)

"I bet you that their real kinky in bed..." Jaemin said out of nowehere as he placed his arm over Jeno's shoulder.

Jeno jumped for a second before calming down once he realized it was only his step-brother, Na Jaemin.

"I mean you're probably not wrong." Jeno said as he observed Markhyuck while chuckling with Jaemin.

"Hello guys?" Renjun said as he tapped Jeno's shoulder.

"We're here too!" Chenle said as he pointed to Renjun and Jisung.

"Right, Sorry." Jaemin said as he went to Jisung and ruffled his hair.

Renjun smiled at Jeno who smiled back.

"Hmph, don't even think about talking to me until you give me my kiss, for now I will go and steal kisses from other people!" Donghyuck said angrily as he skipped away sassily from Mark and went to Chenle.

"My child!" Donghyuck said as he squeeze hugged Chenle who was happy receiving the attention.

"Fine, come here you big baby!" Mark said as he pulled Donghyuck of Chenle and kissed him sweetly on the head.

Donghyuck went red and hid his face in Mark's neck.

"They're so cute together..." Jeno mumbled under his breath.

"When will I ever receive love like that since my dad left us?" Jeno thought to himself as he started to get teary.

"You okay Nono?" Renjun said as he stared at Jeno with worried eyes.

"Yeah!" Jeno said as he shook his head, trying to forget his past.

"Are we going to go and get the Bubble Tea or not?" Jaemin said as he rolled his eyes at Renjun and Jeno.

The boys went inside the shop and was warmly greeted by Mark's mom who said she would go to get their orders in a second since she was busy with something.

Just as Jeno looked up, he made eye contact with the people who entered the shop just now and his soul left his body immediately.

Jaehyun and his friends.

I've been meaning to try bubble tea for a long time now so please recommend me some good flavors to try~

ALSO YOUR GIRL IS BACK SO HOW'S EVERYBODY BEEN? uwu <3

-slight filler chapter so I hope you don't mind sksk