Chapter Eighteen

"What are you-" Jeno was about to say until he was cut off by Jaemin's lips on his.

"Mmmf!" Jeno tried to say but was unable too.

Jaemin groaned and grabbed Jeno wrists, pinning them above his head and pushing Jeno to the wall behind them.

Jaemin licked Jeno's bottom lip, trying to pry it open but Jeno wouldn't budge.

"This is wrong!" Jeno thought to himself as he widened his eyes when Jaemin suddenly trailed his hands down to Jeno's ass and gave it a squeeze.

Jeno gasped and opened his mouth, giving Jaemin the perfect opportunity to let his tongue explore Jeno's wet cavern.

"What the fuck man, I never asked to play those straight scenes in kdramas or whatever!" Jeno thought to himself as he slowly started giving in to Jaemin as he closed his eyes, the lust taking over him.

Jaemin separated from Jeno after a few moments as both boys gasped for air.

Jaemin was quick to react though though and attached his lips onto Jeno's sensitive neck.

Jeno whimpered and bit his lips, doing to his best to not moan because this wasn't right one bit and he knew that their parents would freak if they found out what was happening right now.

Jaemin suddenly started sucking on that one spot on Jeno's neck which caused Jeno to let a loud moan.

Jaemin smirked and bit down onto that spot, drawing some blood but licking that spot to ease the pain afterwards.

"I wonder what other wonders that little sinful mouth of yours can do Jeno..." Jaemin said as he whispered in Jeno's ears, causing the latter to blush aggressively.

Jaemin grabbed Jeno and pushed him down onto the bed, immediately getting on top of him.

Jaemin pulled Jeno's shirt upwards and started trailing open mouthed kisses on them which made Jeno shudder.

Just as Jaemin got up to kiss Jeno again, his vision started to get blurry and he collapsed on top of Jeno.

"J-Jaemin?" Jeno said as he started to sit up.

"The alcohol or whatever he drank probably got to him and made him pass out." Jeno thought as he shoved Jaemin of him and onto the bed.

Jeno went to the mirror and looked at himself.

"Messy hair, red lips, a few hickies that would go away soon hopefully, shirt hanging of my collarbones...damn I really look like a mess right now..." Jeno mumbled to himself as he started to fix himself up.

"I just hope this kid doesn't remember anything tomorrow." Jeno said as he stared at Jaemin's passed out figure through the mirror.

As Jeno was fixing his shirt, someone opened the door.

"Jeno?, Jaemin!?"

⚡️⚡️

I feel like puking after writing this oop-

But anyways let's replace the beginning of Taeyong's name, T, with a J-

⚡️⚡️