Chapter One

"Watch where you're fucking going!"

Jeno looked up to lock eyes with a tall handsome boy who rubbed his head in pain while looking pissed as hell.

"Shit he's hot..." Jeno thought to himself as he couldn't make the right words come out of his mouth.

"S-Sorry!" Jeno said as he quickly got up and offered his hand out to the other boy.

"I don't need your damn pity." The other boy said as he smacked Jeno's hand away and got up himself.

"Mind explaining who the hell you are?" The boy said as he quirked an eyebrow at Jeno who seemed to shrink under his gaze.

"Mind explaining your attitude?" Jeno said, talking back but immediately regretting his choice of words after that.

The boy opened his mouth to speak but immediately shut it after hearing someone's voice.

"Ah seems that both you boys have already met eachother!" Mrs.Lee said as her voice could be heard from a distance.

"Jeno meet your new stepbrother, Na Jaemin!"

Both Jeno and Jaemin widened there eyes as they looked at eachother.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER AND I NEVER ASKED FOR ONE EITHER!" Jaemin suddenly yelled as he stormed off angrily.

"Jesus christ he's a cranky one for sure..." Jeno thought to himself as he looked over at his mom.

"S-Sorry Jeno I can explain!" The man standing next to his mom said as he quickly walked over to Jeno and gave him a pat on the back.

"Well as you probably know I'm your new father and that boy over there is going to be your new stepbrother but as you can see he's in a bit of a bad mood right now..." Mr. Na said as he gave Jeno an apologizing look.

"He's rude as hell but also hella hot...wait no Jeno he's your damn stepbrother!" Jeno said, mumbling under his breathe as he scolded himself for having such thoughts.

"How about I show you the way to your room so you can go place everything down and maybe take a nap?" Mr.Na said as he started leading Jeno upstairs to a room which he would soon know to be the room next to Jaemin's.

Jeno told Mr.Na he could go and that that he would start settling into his room by himself.

Jeno heard loud music playing from the room next to his so he didn't bother to knock on the door and just straight up invited himself in.

"Who gave you permission to enter my damn room?" Jaemin said, appearing behind Jeno.

"Sorry I was just curious where the music was coming from." Jeno said as he tried to leave but Jaemin kept blocking his way.

Jaemin grabbed Jeno's shirt and pulled the other boy towards him almost to the point where their lips were touching.

"Listen here Jeno, I don't care if your older than me or not but know that I make the rules here and I'm always the one in control alright?, so if your planning anything on me then know that you'll be punished very deeply for it." Jaemin said as he stared deeply into Jeno's scared brown orbs.

"O-Okay your the superior one in this house!" Jeno said, cursing at himself for stuttering just now.

"Was I going to even listen though?, Hell no!" Jeno thought to himself in victory as Jaemin finally let him go.

Jeno quickly got out of Jaemin's room and went into his own room where he sat down on his bed and thought about how close him and Jaemin's faces were just now.

Are stepbrothers even supposed to be that close?

☆彡

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

☆彡