Chapter Twenty-One

"With a smile on both their faces."

The next morning both boys woke up.

Jeno groaned and tried to move until he realized what happened last night.

"Yah, J-Jaemin get your hands off my waist!" Jeno stuttered as he started to wiggle around in Jaemin's grasp.

"But you're comfy..." Jaemin mumbled as he snuggled closer to Jeno, causing Jeno to wiggle even more.

"Stop wiggling and stay still, won't you?" Jaemin said as he tightened his grip around Jeno.

"I make the rules here."

"Says the peasant." Jeno said rolling his eyes.

Jeno didn't say or do anything until he felt Jaemin suddenly open his eyes and push Jeno off the bed.

"You dumb idiot, that shit hurt!" Jeno whined as he got up and rubbed his head.

"You were the one in my bed, who even invited you here!" Jaemin yelled as he threw a pillow at Jeno.

Jeno caught it and put it on the floor only to lay back down.

"Did you not forget what happened last night?" Jeno asked as he looked at Jaemin.

"By our clothes I'm assuming that we went to the party and came back?" Jaemin said, puzzled.

"T-the other part..." Jeno mumbled as he averted his gaze somewhere else.

Jaemin pondered for a moment before smirking.

"I got laid!?" Jaemin said with excitement.

"NO!" Jeno said as he gave Jaemin a disgusted look.

"You got laid?" Jaemin said as he scratched his head.

"No, now shut up and pretend like I never said anything." Jeno said, sighing.

Jaemin shrugged until something caught his attention.

"Jeno..." Jaemin said as he got up from his bed and crouched down to Jeno who was laying down on the floor lazily.

Jaemin leaned down dangerously close to Jeno's neck until Jeno could feel Jaemin's breathing on his neck.

Jaemin touched one of the hickies on Jeno's neck.

Jeno froze.

💐💐

Waiting for fireflies be like...

Q: Whats your favorite fruit?

(You can hear disgusted sounds coming from Ten in the distance)

💐💐