Chapter 23, Things Don't Go As Planned

Start from the beginning

" so he sent you a picture of another girl's ass," I interjected.

"Yeah, plus a rotten one. Wait, no, not her ass! The p..." Robyn paused, embarrassed.

"That part..." I said, still not getting what she meant.

"Yeah."

"Like, like a nude," I asked to clarify.

"Yeah, but argh, it's ugly like, ew, I need to wash my eyes!"

"Oooooh," I swallowed and let out an incredulous laugh.

"Yeah, he's a psychopath. It was disgusting!"

"Yeah, I can imagine probably the worst ever," I said after failing to hold my laugh back.

Robyn let out a loud, frustrated sigh, "and it's not even a nice vagina... it's ugly!"

"I know I know, don't ask me how I know, probably the same one that you've seen," I admitted. Once I was on the Internet searching for Eminem, and it just popped up, stupid pop-up adds.

"Probably," Robyn chuckled. We both laughed for a couple of good moments after that.

"Hmm, next question," Robyn questioned nervously, almost knowing what I was going to ask.

"How did he find out that we still talking to each other? "

" Remember when you sent me the picture we took together and... "

" I wrote you look pretty still," I interjected.

"You said I still look beautiful more than ever, " Robyn explained, letting out a yawn, "So he was checking my phone and saw your message. I didn't even delete it. I wanted him to see."

"Oh, so this is your fault." I mused.

"Yeah, I didn't even deny it when he asked me if I was still talking to you. I just said, yeah, I'm talking to him." Robyn said, her voice now serious, "then he turned around and told me this," she clears her throat, almost mimicking Alex's voice, " speak to him and enjoy it. When I kill him, you can speak to him by his grave, and then I want to see what you are going to do."

"I'll speak from my grave like a ghost," I joked.

"I'm back!" Mom yelled as she opened my room door when she caught me on the phone and excused herself out. I glance outside. The sky mixed with darker shades of blue and juniper-purple with only a handful of stars visible. How long have we been talking over the phone? Robyn was saying something over the phone, but I didn't hear her. I smirked at the thought of seeing her. I just wanted to see her now more than ever. I dashed out of my room, the phone still in my hand.

"Where you? I can hear cars driving wildly. Are you walking?" Robyn asked.

"No, I'm sitting in the middle of the road waiting for cars to knock me," I drawled.

" Don't do that! Can't you sit somewhere else and watch the cars!"

I wasn't watching cars or sitting on the road. I was marching to Robyn's house. I ended the call when I reached her doorstep. Robyn was sitting on her porch with her phone on her lap. "so how was plan C," I joked.

"It was alright, but the first plan is always the best," she said, leading me to her bedroom. I smirked. This was a little nostalgic. First time when I was lead to her room. We messed around, had fun, got arrested. We've come a long way from then.

"There's a mouse in my wardrobe," Robyn whispered, snapping me to the present.

"Are you sure?" I asked curiously.