Chapter 22, Lust Doesn't Last Forever

Jade~

There was a time where when someone talked I'd be in my world, blocking them out. Yet listening to Robyn was something I enjoyed. I think it was her voice that forces me to hang on to every word that she says. Robyn was talking about Monica and how much she missed her. They had some epic moments. Robyn was about to tell me something important when Dean jumped into the back seat of the car, "let's go," he ordered.

"Where you want to go," I asked.

" To the police department," he stated, in a duh way, and I'm dumb for not knowing that.

"See you guys," Robyn chirped as she stepped out of the car.

"Where are you going?"

"To my brother, that's how I came, or did you forget. "

"Oh, was that how you came, I always thought you lived here," I joked.

"Ha. Ha, funny," Robyn sneered, pulling two middle fingers in the air as she walked to Monica's grave, disappearing out of sight.

Moments later, we arrived at the department. We enter into the L.A.P.D guns blazing... I'm kidding anyway, we walked in and found the officer in charge, and guess who it was. It was officer asshole who did our interrogation. The one and only Robyn's dad. Well, who wouldn't get scared when he stares at us like a bull locking its eyes on the red flag, us being the red flag. He clears his throat startling us.

"Oh, so yes, have you found Monica's killers?" Dean asked his confidence makes me think that he sees himself as a captain already.

"Unfortunately, we have no leads. Whoever ran Monica over with the car covered their tracks. You're the only witness, so tell us, why didn't you check the number plates." he accused.

"Yeah, gee, why didn't that cross my mind when the car was about to knock us at full speed. Sure next time, I'll even ask for an autograph," Dean scoffed.

"Yeah, that would of being the smartest move."

Stay calm, Jade, kill him. Calm, Jade. Kill. Calm. "Hey, listen here..."

"No wait, Jade, " Dean interjected, "If you were smart or good at your job, you'd already found the suspects instead of giving us excuses."

"Jade, let's go. We've wasted our time here," he said, pulling me to the car before I do something that will get me arrested this time for sure.

******

Being in a relationship is a drag. Wait, scratch that, being in a forced relationship is a drag. I can't tell Felicia that, or she'll start crying, and when that happens, my motto kicks in. Rules are meant to be broken not promises and hearts. That's why I'm at my house watching movies with her. Date night, she said.

"right, the movie is over. You can leave now, " I insisted, pushing her off my bed.

"No! now we cuddle," she demanded, forcing herself closer.

"no, I like to be alone now," I drawled.

But she didn't listen. I was being cuddled by a spoilt brat, "okay enough now," I ordered, but what I got was her tightening her grip around my waist, like an anaconda when it captures its prey.

"don't be mean... Let me enjoy this. How long has it been since we did it?"

" What? " I questioned, confused.

She crushes her lips into mines and when I kissed her back, she backed off, teasing me, "that," she mocked, "and this," she added, her hand slowly sliding down my pants. I stop her in her tracks before it was too late before my nature rises. While I was too focused on where her hands were going, she planted her lips on mines.

It was a little too much for me as my animal instinct turned on, pushing all rational thoughts aside. I pinned her down on my bed. Both of her hands were now held above her head, planting kisses on her neck leading to her lips. I kissed her again and again, not getting enough, getting lost in lust. So lost that her hands got freed from my grip. She quickly switched positions. I was on the bed with her on top, kissing me, ripping through everything that defied the meeting of our skins.

********

The sun crawled into my room and sat on my face, waking me up from my peaceful sleep. It's was the first that I woke up before the alarm. "I can sleep a little longer," I yawned, turning to my side, "you still here. "

"yes, only because last night was exhausting," she teased.

"you enjoyed it, didn't you," I smirked.

"I had to fake everything," she laughed, earning her a kick off the bed.

"I was joking, " she chortled on the floor before she got up, dressing into her clothes.

"of course you are. I'm that good in bed," I bragged.

Felicia snorts, " yeah, and I'm Wonder woman. Let me go grab my cape."

I grabbed my pillow and chased after her. She quickly manoeuvres her way through the house, so I threw it at her, but she caught it, " haha! The tables have turned. She rushed at me, thinking that I'd run, but I stood still, throwing her on the couch.

I collapsed on her. Pinning her down, " You were saying, " I teased.

"You the best in everything," she admitted.

"That's what I like to hear, now take your butt, get into that mini, and get to school," I ordered.

"my sexy butt will go now because I love when you order me around like that."

With that, she left but only after pulling me in for a kiss, biting my lip in the process of teasing me. After she drove off, I decided that I'm not going to school today. I have other plans, the weather was great, and mom is away for a business trip or something. Everything is perfect.