"Konichiwa!!!" Japan pokes his head out of the corner. I examined the house, it's one of those tradition Japanese houses.

"Russia!!!! You're here! You never come!" He went up to Japan and hugged him. Russ just pushed him away, "don't touch me,"

"Still as cold as ever!" Japan said that In an oddly happy tone.

"(Y/N)!!! I miss you the most!!" He hugged me too, "Uhh we just met for a hang out awhile ago," I rubbed his back. He flinched and picked himself up, "I still miss you though!" He winked at me. I stare at him in confusion.

"Ahem! Should we actually start now?" Ame cleated his throat.

"Ah yes! Everyone is already here!" Japan dragged my hand towards the living room.

He opened the sliding door to reveal a spacious room with several cushions on the floor. The countries watched up enter, "Well look who's here," I heard a familiar accent and faced a familiar German country.

"Looks like the asshole is here!" I glared daggers at him.

"Woah you got some beef against each other?" Ame took off his coat and sat on one of the cushions.

"YES!" We both said to him in sync,

Poland waved his hands in front of Germany signaling he should stop. The German plopped down on his seat with a frustrated expression plastered on his face.

"Russsiiiaaaaa why haven't you replied to any of my texts?!," another Russian accent complained. I recognized the flag on his face to be Belarus. He turned to me in surprise, "you're (Y/N) right??" Belarus asked. "Russ has been talking a lottt about you!" Another Russian accent said. I turned to face a familiar country, "oh and you're Ukraine right?" I shake his hand. All the other countries greeted me.

I sit down on a cushion next to Russ who seemed annoyed out of his mind.

"First things first let's have some food!!!" Japan burst through the door with platters of sushi.

"Woah Japan you really out did yourself this time!" South Korea grabbed one and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Arigato!" He smiled proudly staring at me for some reason. We all started to dig in with the continued praises to Japan for the amazing sushi.

"Mmmm I love this Japan!" I complimented him, his face burned red as he sat down next to South Korea.

"Okay lets start a game... let's seee hmmm," Japan thought deeply.

"How about would you rather but you actually have to do whatever you choose?" Philippines suggested.

"Sure!" I beamed,

"Alright we'll all take turns!"

"Russia would you rather, show (Y/N) what you told Ukraine and Belarus about her orrrr drink a whole Vodka bottle!" Japan stared menacingly at him. Everyone stared at him, was there something wrong with what he told Ukraine and Belarus about me? I bet he was talking about how annoying I was.

"Give me the Vodka bottle," he gestured at Japan. Japan pulled a vodka bottle out of nowhere and handed it to him. Wait he choose the vodka bottle? Then what he's been saying about me is really bad! He drank the whole bottle in less than 5 minutes.

"Are you drunk?" Ame poked him.

"No, one bottle of vodka is easy," he sighed.

"Ok your turn Russ!"

"Fine.. Ame would you rather act like a cat for the whole game or kiss someone here except for me,"

"Hey! No fair!"

Russia scoffed, "its allowed isn't it Japan?" He turned towards the Japanese country snickering to himself. "Yeah it allowed,"

America hesitated a little before nodding and blushing really badly.

"N-nya?" He meowed in a confused tone,

Everyone in the room started laughing really badly including me, except for Poland he was just chuckling to himself. I turn to Russ and he was also trying his best not to laugh. America was sitting there irritated but he knew he couldn't say anything or else he would've failed.

"That was hilarious Russ, it's always so fun with you around," I laugh as I playfully punched his shoulder. He stared at me and blushed, he tried to hide his blush with his ushanka but it was still visible.

We continued to play the game, Ame ended up drunk because of Canada. He barfed on Russ and Russ stared at him irritated, Japan hurriedly ran to his room to get an extra shirt. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt, Russ blushed every time I laughed or interacted with him, was he sick or something?

"Here Russ! I'll go get Ame to a room until he sobers up," Japan handed him a black shirt.

Russ went to the bathroom to go change, when he came back he was wearing a skin tight shirt. "Japan what the fuck is this?" He narrowed his eyes at the Japanese country.

Japan snorted and laughed, "s-Sorry Russ that's the biggest I got," he shuddered still laughing. It was so skin tight that his abs were visible. "Never mind I'm going out for a smoke," he sighed and put on his coat.

I followed him outside and stood next to him while smoking, "woah man don't stand next to me it's unhealthy for you to inhale smoke," he pushed me away a little. "Since when did you care about me hm?" I got closer to him on purpose to annoy him, instead his face turned bright red.

"Yknow, it wouldn't be fun here without you, I'm glad you came along, you're definitely important to me," I flashed a smile at him. He turned an even brighter shade of red, "t-thanks" he muttered.

When it was 8 we all bid our farewells and left, Ame was all better now and decided to drive home. Me and Russ decided to just walk home after a long amount of arguing with Ame.

"You're the first person to say that to me yknow, the first person that isn't actually a sibling or something,"

"Oh really? Well I like you just the way you are so you don't have to think of how everyone else thinks of you,"

"T-thanks,"

When we got back I stretched my arms and went over to the couch. I saw Russ take the knife on the counter and slam it Into a drawer. I sighed in relief, he went and sat next to me on the couch as I drifted off to sleep.