Chapter 14

My eyes fluttered open as I stretched my arms and rubbed my cheek. I turn to the side and I see Britain sitting there asleep, I giggle a little before I poke him on the cheek. "Wake upppp," I teasingly repetitively pokes him.

He groaned for a few second before rubbing his eyes and stretching. "Hm?" He slowly opened his eyes, he suddenly Jolted and his face turned bright red "Bloody hell I'm so sorry! I was tired and I-,"

"It's fine, I honestly don't mind," I smiled at him.

+1 Relationship

He just stared at me for a while before clearing his throat, "I'll go get breakfast ready," he swiftly went to the door. I could still see his red face as he left, "Must be embarrassing for him to fall asleep," I place my feet on the cold hard ground and picked myself up.

I turned my head towards the table where my clothes were, "Ah man I didn't get the chance to change," I slightly punched myself on the forehead. I immediately changed into a new outfit consisting of a white shirt with a denim jacket and long black pants.

I headed downstairs where Tea man was waiting for me, "g-good morning (Y/N)," he said all flustered. I payed no mind to it and sat at a chair with a plate in front of it. There was a literal full on English breakfast in front of me, I turned back to him with a 'why is this on my plate' look. He just glanced away nervously without a word, I stared at him some more.

"Okay fine! I felt guilty for putting you through the trouble," he said in an apologetic manner. I opened my mouth to argue but just sighed, 'he's a stubborn ass all right' I sarcastically said in my head. I grab my fork and start scarfing down the food, "You're not gonna eat?" I said with a mouthful of food. He just shakes his head, "I'm not hungry,"

I swallow my food and grab a piece of sausage, I shove it in his mouth. He gagged a little but swallowed it anyway, "stop making it seem like I'm the mom," I said a little coldly. "Fine, but did you really have to shove that piece of sausage down my throat?" He walked over to an empty seat with a plate of food that he took out of his fridge."

+1 Relationship

You wouldn't eat if I didn't do that, dad," I mumble, I look over to Brit and he had a very red face and was frozen solid in his seat.

"What's wrong?" I point my fork at him while chewing my food, "N-nothing!" He swiftly turned his head to face at his food ignoring my gaze. I was confused of course but then I realized what I said, "Holy shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean it say that!" I waved my arms in front of him. "I-it's fine-" he muttered, I blushed and went back to eating my food.

After I finished I dragged my feet upstairs to grab my backpack so I can leave to go to Russ's house. Soon I went downstairs and tea man was waiting at the front door, face still tinted a slight color of pink. "I'm ready!" I said cheerfully and he led me to his car where we drove off to Russ's place.

"Please be careful at his place, he's a bit of an asshole as what America would say,"

"He seemed nice though,"

"I originally wasn't going to let you stay at his place but I didn't really have a choice,"

"I don't think he's that bad,"

"You'll see, but if anything happens please don't hesitate to call me, like if he tries to murder you or something,"

"Relax I don't think he'll do that," I said reassuringly, even though all of the countries I met so far have been total maniacs including tea man over here but I can't say that.

Soon he pulled over at a sort of wooden cabin, it was pretty large and there was.. snow? "We're here,"

I exited the car along with Brit and I was hit with a wave of coldness that gave me goosebumps. "I-it s-sure is c-cold around here," I said as my teeth chattered at every word.

"Oh dear I forgot to tell you about the snow!"

"I-I'm sure I'll b-be fi-,"

Brit took off his coat and placed it on me, "I don't want you getting sick,"

+1 Relationship

I flashed a thank you smile at him as we walked over to the front door. Britain knocked on the door 5 times, no answer. He knocked another 5 times. No answer. He banged the door loudly, and finally the door swung open.

There stood a tall country with a cigarette in his mouth, "can I help you?" He said annoyed. "(Y/N) is supposed to stay here so get yourself together!" Britain yelled at him. "Yeah yeah whatever," he mumbled as he went back inside, I followed him in and the room was cozier than I expected. "Well (Y/N) I'll be leaving now, see you in a few days," he said as left.

"Hey Russ thanks for letting me st- WOAH put that knife down!"

"And why should I?"

"It's dangerous!"

"Shut up already,"

"You're acting different from when we first met,"

"Well clearly I'm not the happy go lucky guy you expected me to be," he slammed the knife on the counter.

"What are you going to do with that?" I pointed at the sharp object.

"The knife?" He said as he blew the smoke out.

"Yes the knife!"

"Oh nothing just planning to kill someone tonight," he deviously smiled at me.

His glare sent shivers down my spine, he was clearly a dangerous person.

"Just kidding now calm your tits down,"

I sighed, the room smelled like alcohol and smoke which I didn't mind. I was used to this when I lived with my parents. "You're room is the one with the red mark on it, under any circumstances don't EVER come to my room," he menacingly hissed at me. I nodded silently, and went over to my room, I swiftly shut the door.

"Man, she wasn't kidding when she said Russ would be a though nut to crack,"

——————————————————————————

A/N : I'll do a Q n A about myself when I reach 10k views which will be pretty soon