Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open as the light from the sun brightened the whole room. I was pretty exhausted, didn't get much sleep last night because I was thinking about the letter.

I raised my hand to grab my phone but then realized I never got my phone back from Russia yesterday. I'll have to ask him for it today before I go back.

I finally sat up and went to get ready, outside I saw America on his phone leaning against his door. "Good morning," I hoped that he forgot or just decided to ignore what happened yesterday. "Y-Yeah gmorning," he muttered, I could tell he was still mad at me.

"Y-you should get ready we're sending you back soon,"

"Oh okay,"

One part of me was glad I was leaving because I could resume to my normal human life. But a part of me still wanted to stay for answers,

After I was ready I went downstairs and America was ready and waiting for me. "I'm ready," I quietly spoke, somehow he heard me.

"Russia will be waiting at Britain's house along with Britain himself, yknow because you haven't gotten your bag back, and France might be there too,"

"Right.."

"Well then let's go,"

We closed the door behind us and walked in the same path as yesterday.

"Also here, you haven't eaten since yesterday," he muttered as he handed me a piece of toast. Only then I realized how hungry I was and scarfed the whole toast down.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him hoping for a reaction.

"..." the reaction never came, he was quiet for the whole trip and didn't even look at me once. "Was he still mad about yesterday?" I thought to myself.

When we reached Britain's house, we were greeted by a familiar tall country.

"Oh hey guys, Britain's with France in the living room, also I have your bag. You should go to Britain first though," Russia explained while holding the door open for them to enter.

America swiftly and silently made his way to the kitchen and disappeared. "Is something wrong with him?" Russia questioned as he slightly leaned over. "No not really, I just accidentally stumbled across something and he's pissed at me now," I sighed. "Anyway how was your stay with him? Was it ok?" Russia continued. "It was fine, he was really nice to me," I replied as I turned to the tall country closing the door behind him.

Russia wore a facial expression of confusion, "He was nice?? No problems?? Just a normal nice dude?" Russia confusingly questioned me. "Yeah, seemed like the typical nice dude, and to think he was the one who caused so much war over the times," I rubbed my head and glanced upwards at Russia.

"That's weird.. he's usually narcissistic And a sarcastic asshole, I can't believe he was actually nice to you," Russia replied, hands in his pockets.

I brushed off that weird behavior and continued on, I was going home soon after all so I had no time to deal with these countries. Russia handed me back my bag, I checked inside and sure enough everything was still there.

I went over to Britain and France having tea in the living room. I waved at them, Britain noticed me and smiled while France waved back at me enthusiastically.

"Bonjour (Y/N) I'm sure you're ready for today?"

I fidgeted with my fingers, "y-yeah," I replied with a hint of dissatisfaction in my voice.

"Mon dieu! Is that America's clothes you're wearing?" France exclaimed as he pointed at my outfit. "Well yeah, I didn't bring anything so America offered me these clothes to wear," I replied as I readjusted my hoodie.