Chapter 4

Death was a place of no return..

Except for me apparently

My hands and legs felt lifeless, the cold air brushed against my skin. My eyes fluttered open, to my dismay I was greeted with a familiar surrounding. I slowly picked myself up and rubbed my hand against my head.

"W-where am I?"

"Do you not remember?"

I swiftly turned my head, I ended up face to face with the red eyed me. "Y-you again!" I pointed at her, "it's rude to point at people yknow?" She sighed. I retreated my hand, "What am I doing here again?"

"You really don't remember do you?" She shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at her, suddenly the memories came flooding back. I dropped to my knees, "D-did I die..?"

"Well, yes and no"

"You're not being specific, and what does that even mean?!"

"You'll see soon enough, also don't mention it to anyone it's our little secret ok? Besides I won't allow you mention it either way," she chuckled as she extended an arm towards me. I glared at her and took her hand,

(———)

I shot up, I took a few deep breaths before analyzing the surroundings. It was the same room from when I first came here, the same bedsheets too. Well it was plain white so I wasn't sure, "Ah, they must've took care of me while I was unconscious," I glanced at the door for awhile.

I remembered that moment so vividly, when he shoved me and the ringing sound of the glass shattering. I covered my face with my hands in silence for a few minutes, I expected my bag to be next to the bed but it wasn't there.

Next I noticed my outfit, it was the same outfit I wore when I first came here. "Huh, that's strange.." I thought to myself, "don't tell me he changed my outfit?!" I said in my head.

Soon I heard the door creak open and a tall country came inside. I felt so relived and rushed up to hug him, "Whoa whoa-"

"Russia is America ok?? How about Britain, please don't tell me they're mad because of what happened, it's my fault anyway,"

"H-huh? What are you talking about, and get off me,"

"America pushed me out of the window and I heard Britain yell at him, I hope they're not mad,"

"Pushed you out of the window?? You've been sleeping this entire time, you haven't even properly met them,"

I stepped back in confusion, Russia adjusted his ushanka and crossed his arms. "I'm surprised you're not confused at what's happening right now, I mean you just appeared here in a new universe,"

The situation was confusing so I wanted to Test my theory, "Russia what's my name?" I questioned. He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "that's what everyone else also wants to know including me, we've never met before,"

"H-huh?"

"Well anyway I'll wait downstairs for you to get yourself together, everyone's waiting downstairs so come when you're ready," he sighed and left.

I sat back down on the bed, "did I time travel?" I thought, "Is this what she meant??"

"So that means If I want to go home I have to try and not get a bad ending, huh it's like a game,"

"So the best thing to do right now is to avoid getting bad ends,"

I planned to go through the same timeline as before but I will avoid opening the letter because it seemed to be the source of the last ending.