Chapter Five 🙌🏽

It was the early hours of the day when Park Jimin found himself wondering inside of his apartment. He had a wild night with Hoseok and found it hard to leave him.

The blond, who was still slightly tipsy, walked into the living room where he saw the pale boy, dressed in only his long white shirt, knocked out on the couch.

Jimin felt his eyes soften at the boy. The boy was once someone who he saw his entire life with, he was the love of his life....

Until,

Jimin fell out of love with him. He hated that he did, he really wanted things to work out with the blue haired boy. This was actually the reason why he stayed inside of the relationship with him.

Jimin didn't have the heart to break up with him because he knew the blue haired boy was oh so in love with him. It crushed the blond to the core when he came to the conclusion that he had fallen out of love.

It wasn't nothing Yoongi did, or said to him, he just started to feel like that over a period of time.

Jimin was aware that the relationship was loveless, but like stated previously, he did not possess the heart to break the other. He would rather have Yoongi hate him, and leave him, then hurt his feelings.

Jimin sighed and covered the small male in a blanket then picked him up and carry him to the room. After placing the older on the bed, Jimin changed and slid in the bed beside him, wrapping a protective arm around him.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi croaked. Jimin shushed him and pressed a kiss on his forehead. The kiss meant nothing to the blond, but it meant the world to the blue haired boy.

"Go to sleep" He whispered.

Yoongi grinned and snuggled closer to him.

"Good night, Minnie"

"Good night, Yoonie"

I love Yoonmin. 😖🤧 They're my otp. 💜