Chapter Thirty Two 🙌🏽

Yoongi didn't know where he was going, nor did he care. All he knew was that his feelings were hurt. The two people who he trusted the most kept such a secret from him.

"I'm so foolish. I should have figured this out a long time ago. "He muttered to himself. The pale male wiped his teary red eyes and looked up to see he was at a park.

Walking in, Yoongi found himself sitting on a bench where he would cry freely. He felt stupid. The small male wasn't mad so to say, just a tad bit hurt. Yoongi pulled his legs up and rested his head in between them.

He remained in the position for a while until he heard what sounded like someone shouting his name.

"YOONGI..... Yoongi!!! Where are you baby?"

The small remained remained silent for he didn't want to see his boyfriend at the moment. Yoongi figured if he kept his head crouched in between his tiny thighs, he would appear to be invisible.

Boy was he wrong. Foot steps began to run towards his direction, and before he knew it, Jungkook was wrapping his arms around him. Yoongi only knew it was his lover because he inhaled the familiar scent.

"Baby"Jungkook crushed him in a hug. "My baby. I was so worried. "

The warm embrace contrasted with the cold weather. It felt nice to the small male, it made him feel wanted. Unbeknownst to him, Yoongi snuggled into the embrace and tucked his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I'm so sorry. I should have just told you about my past with Taehyung..."Yoongi winced at the mention of his friends name. "You have to believe me when I say I was young and dumb. I didn't know what love was back then. I thought I loved him because he was the only male who knew I was gay and took interest in me. Please believe me. " He cried.

Yoongi gently removes himself from the hold and wiped his lovers tears away. "How do I know that our love is real then? What if you just think you have these feelings for me? How do I know they're genuine?"

"I'm older now, Yoonie. I understand a lot more than I did at age nine. I love your beautiful gummy smile you display for me even on the darkest days, I love how passionate you are for the piano, I love your childish antics. I love how you're so small and confident now, and my new favorite thing about you that I love is how you love me back. I love everything about you, darling." Jungkook cupped his hyung's cheek.

Yoongi closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. A cold breeze blew by which left the tiny male shivering, and with a confident voice, he said "I love you too, Jungkook. "

The two leaned in and pressed their lips together in a deep kiss. Lips molded together and fit as if they were puzzle pieces meant for each other. The kiss was a reassurance of emotions for the two lovers. It made Yoongi feel better.

When the two finally broke apart, Jungkook pressed their foreheads together. "Baby?"A whisper was all that came out.

Yoongi fluttered his eyes open. "Yes?"

The thigh boy paused as he contemplated his next few words. He knew it was going to impact their relationship. Hopefully in a positive way if he performed the task well. With a shaky breath, he built up the courage and asked,

"Can I make love to you?"

Yoongi's breath hitched. He's been waiting for this day to happen, and what would be a better time then now.

Without a second of thought, the pale male nodded his head. "Yes. I would love that... but are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

Jungkook laced their fingers together. "I'm positive. I love you, you love me. I'm ready."