Chapter Nine 🙌🏽

A tad bit of Yoonminseok

A tad bit of Yoonminseok. 😝

"You heard right, Kook. "Hoseok beamed a heart shaped smile."Yoonie here has agreed to be a throuple with Jimin and I. "

Jungkook turned and faced Yoongi. "Hyung?"

"It's true. They're my um... boyfriends"

Jungkook was Jungshook. He wanted to yell out reasons why the whole relationship was crazy, but he remembered he just apologized for interfering with Yoongi's love life.

"Wow. Um ok. I'm happy for you, Hyung. "Yoongi smiled faintly. He didn't hear the hurt in the younger's voice. "Well, I suppose I don't need to take you home anymore. "

"Nope. We're here for him" Hoseok said. The kitten and bunny boy both nodded.

"Well, bye Yoonie Hyung. " Jungkook wrapped his arms around his tiny elder, and held him close to his body. Jungkook inhaled the scent of his hyung, and wished the hug could have lasted long. After breaking apart, the two went their separate ways. Each with their own thoughts.

"Why didn't he say anything about my relationship?"

"Why can't Yoongi Hyung see that they're using him, and that I'm developing feelings him?"

Jungkook shook his head and started his red Toyota to go home. The newly found throuple waved as he drove home passed them, making sure to beep the horn.

"Well, Suga sweet, ready to come home with us?" The red head asked. Yoongi gave a hesitant nod as he allowed Hoseok to intertwine their hands.

Jimin got in the front while Sope squeezed together in the backseat with their thighs pressed together.

"We're going to go to my house. " Hoseok began. "You'll love it, I swear. Maybe we can all move in and live together at one point. I would love to wake up and have the two of you there with me. I've liked you for quite some time now, but Jiminnie told me you were off limits."

"So you mess with my boyfriend instead?" Yoongi asked.

"Correction, our boyfriend. Jiminnie has told me that you've saw our recent photos he's posted. He even told me the argument you had. About how you said he didn't love you, how you slapped him, and how y'all don't make love anymore. It's okay, I'm here now, Yoonie. I'll make love to the both of you as soon as we get home. "

Hoseok leaned over and pressed a kiss to the pale boy's cheek.

"Our relationship is the best thing that could have ever happened. I already love Jimin, and I'm sure I'll love you as well."

Yoongi was left paralyzed at this confession. He always thought of Hoseok to be someone everyone hoped to be, and gain inspiration from. The blue haired boy never knew he was the type to steal someone's boyfriend, and want to become a throuple with the other person.