Chapter Forty Four 🙌🏽

It was the later hours of the night when Min Yoongi received a phone call. A phone call nobody wanted to have.

Yoongi was tossing and turning in the bed he shared with his loving boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, when his phone began blaring a Jhené Aiko song. Taehyung had returned home with his lover, Kim Namjoon, hours prior, thus leaving the tiny male all alone.

Yoongi rolled over on Jungkook's cold side of the bed and groaned as he reached out for his phone.

Of course the small male was worried when his lover hadn't returned, but he didn't allow himself to panic, per Taehyung's request.

Grabbing the device, Yoongi, who was still in a sleepy daze, accepted the call without bothering to check the caller ID.

"H...hello?" He sighed out while rubbing his eyes.

"Hello is this Min Yoongi?" The said male glanced at the clock resting on the night stand and saw that it was 11:20pm. Who was calling him so late?

"Who's asking?" Sitting up, Yoongi was now fully awake and assessing the situation.

"Saint Martin's Hospital."

Yoongi listened tentatively to the words spewing from the mouth of the female receptionist. The only words registering were:

Jungkook.

Car accident.

Fatal.

Yoongi felt the feeling in his fingers go numb as the phone slipped from his grip. The lady on the receiving end continued to talk, but that didn't matter. Painful screams were let out as the small male hurried to dress himself. Random clothes were placed on his body as he grabbed the house key and ran out of the door, leaving his phone in the bed.

Yoongi ran and ran to the hospital. All the while there were tears blurring his vision. Yoongi didn't care about anything other than his boyfriend who was currently unconscious in a hospital bed.

Yoongi bursted though the doors of the building and pushed his way to the front desk. The women working there frantically trying to calm the sobbing male.

"Breathe for me sweetie. Take a deep breath." Her name was Yuri. Yuri had long red locks slicked back into a low pony tail and huge brown eyes that screamed innocence. Her cute little nose complimented her thin cheery lips that had a deep frown rested on them.

"My... my boyfriend!" Yoongi cried out. "Where is my boyfriend?!?!"

"What's his name?"

"Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi answered weakly. His hands were trembling as he feared the worst. Nobody liked hospitals and that was a fact. The disgusting smell and looming sickness of death of people was not inviting.

"And your relation?"

Deep down, the small male knew the women was doing her job. Deep down he really knew that, but something inside of him snapped.

"Did you not hear what the fuck I said? He's my boyfriend god damnit! Tell me where I can find him now!" He screamed out, causing a scene. Yuri flushed heavily and typed the information in the system.

"Room 143, I Purple U section."

Yoongi bowed quickly and sprinted in the direction of his lover.

I'm coming Jungkook. Just hold on. Please.

Upon arriving, Yoongi tried to go through the door only for it to be restricted. A doctor wearing bloodied scrubs emerged from the room.

"Mister! Please!" He called out. "I have to go see him. He's my boyfriend and—"