Chapter 1: A sudden heat

Going to an all alpha school as an omega wasn't the best choice the cat hybrid Jimin made. In fact, it was probably the worst. The strong, pine stench of the dominant hybrid was a smell that Jimin had yet to get used to, even though he's been attending this school for quite a few years now. Everyday, fights would break out in the halls, there was never a time of day when the school nurse wasn't busy. For an alpha, it was a task having to constantly deal with members of their own class. Being the territorial creatures that they are, these hybrids have a hard time fitting in to a school-like environment. Which is why this school was created. But of course, their animalistic side had always prevented anyone from having a normal school year.

Sadly, even though Jimin isn't an alpha, he couldn't bare the thought of his childhood friend Hoseok leaving him, so he chose to enlist in the same school. Hoseok's parents thought that him studying in an all alpha school was a great idea, but, as one of the less « aggressive » alphas, hoseok wasn't having any of it. Though he knew that it was hard on Jimin, being an omega and all, and going to that school was tough, he was secretly glad that his friend chose to stay with him. Without Jimin, he would of been dead by now.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

While heading to class, Jimin, who hadn't slept more then two hours last night, caught Hoseok in the corner of his eye, and lazily walked over to him with a weak smile painted on his lips

"Hi buddy" Jimin smiled.
" Woah! What happened to you!?" Hoseok gasped, staring at the dark and obvious bags under Jimin's eyes.
" I barely slept last night.... but it's no biggie" he sighed, rubbing the back of his head in shame.
"Aish Jiminnie. You better stop studying and focus more on your health.." Hoseok growled.
"That's basically the opposite of what our teachers are telling us." He giggled.
"No but I'm serious!" He added, "you really need to start taking care of yourself."
Jimin walked away with a devilish grin on his face, cutting Hoseok off and making him sigh in disbelief.
"Oh Minnie"

...

As a species who like to be a part of a pack, alphas have different groups and classes assigned to different people. Jimin's class was no exception. Since they were only alphas, the classes were determined by strength and agility. Those on the bottom, who were the weakest of the pack, were called pups. They are looked down upon and usually serve as slaves to the higher class dogs. After the pups, there's the middle class dogs. The majority of the classe's population can be found in this section. These members of the pack are average when it comes to strength and agility ; they are nor looked down upon, nor mistreated. Thank goodness Jimin worked out before joining this awful school, or else he would of not only looked like an omega, but been automatically classified as one of the lowlife pups. Hoseok too was in the middle class. And finally, at the top of the "food chain" we have the alpha top ten. These members are constantly being challenged for their position, and are the strongest of the pack. These guys have it pretty rough, because they always have to win every challenger that dares fight them in order to stay in the top ten. The unwritten rule to become a part of the top ten is that you will have to defeat each and every single one of the members, one by one, but not the king alpha. This alpha can not be defeated, he is too strong and is too valuable. Once you become the king alpha, you will never have it hard until you graduate.
In Jimin's class, the top ten alphas are as followed.
-Min Yoongi, tier ten alpha
- Jeon Mina, tier nine alpha
-Kim Taehyung, tier eight alpha
- Jung Ryo, tier seven alpha
-Jung Ory, tier six alpha
-Seun Bae, tier five alpha
- Park JonHo, tier four alpha
- Min Lisa, tier three alpha
-Kim Namjoon, tier two alpha
And the king alpha, is none other then the quiet bunny hybrid,
Jeon Jungkook.
This buffed up, brown haired, tall man is in the king class for many reasons. Considering that 90% of the alpha hybrids are predators makes him valuable. But what makes him even more special is that he is a bunny alpha ; he is one of the only bunny alpha hybrids to this day. And, he is really strong. After having a big fight with the PRINCIPAL, the head leader of the school who has a black belt and a degree in wrestling, Jungkook had beaten him up in the span of one minute without having a single bruise on his tonned body. That respectfully earned him the title of king alpha in his 50 student class. But, as a bunny, Jungkook is quiet and tame by nature. Engaging in a fight only if necessary. So, he's seen as an even bigger threat to other king classed alphas in the school because he comes across as being full of himself.