Chapter 23:

Amiyah's POV

Tuesday 5:00 pm

After getting home from a shoot I decided to get ready for my date tonight. I was nervous but I knew there were things my body needed. I called my girl Megan and let her know what was up. She definitely encouraged me even more to go out on this date with this fine man. We talked for a while until I heard a knock on the front door. I told her he was her then I hung up. I went to the door and as soon as I opened it there was that fine, tall, muscular man joe. I let out a sigh of greatness and said come in.

As he came in he looked down at me and that sent chills down my spine and made me wet

As he came in he looked down at me and that sent chills down my spine and made me wet. I shut the door and clinched my pearls. We both sat down and looked at each other. After about 3 minutes we both were up and all over each other. We were standing up ripping each other's clothes off as we were going up the stairs. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and looked down at me as he unbuckled his pants which was one of the only things really left on him. As his pants dropped to the floor I saw his big cock bulging out at the cloth of his briefs. He then slid my shoes off and took his shoes off. Then pulled his pants off from around his ankles. He then said Alexa play would you mind by Janet Jackson. As the song came on I got up from the bed and I was already in my hot pink lace bra and panties set. He turned around to see me standing sexy in front of a chair. He walked over licking his lips. He sat in the chair and I slowly danced in front of him while I stripped to reveal my birthday suit. He tried to get up but I pushed him back into the chair and I pulled his member out and sucked slowly to the beat of the music. He clinched a little as I deep throated his pipe. He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me up. He laid me on the bed and I arched my back. He went in from the back and he gipped my hair. I let out a moan when he pushed in every inch of that 14 inch pipe. I tightened up as he started to speed up. He grunted as he started to slam my pussy. I started squirting as he enjoyed my little wet pussy. He had to step out if the pussy bc it was to wet. He grabbed me by the hair and thrusted my pussy hard and long. That's when his phone started ringing and he tried his best to ignore it bc we both were about to cum in ecstasy but he pulled out and answered his phone I went over and turned off the music. I then went into the bathroom and started a hot shower.

Joe's POV

As I was deep inside of the best pussy I've ever had I got a phone call. I instantly knew it was Shandra. I pulled out and answered the phone.

Me: hello
Shandra: where are you
Me: I'm with the guys
Shandra: okay we'll be safe
Me: okay I will

I hung up instantly so Amiyah couldn't hear me talking. I walked into the bathroom to see her talking a shower and OH MY GOD she was looking sexy as hell. I opened the shower and steam flew out the shower. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I stood behind her and my big dick rubbed the back of her leg. She jumped as soon as she felt my pipe on her leg. She turned around and looked me in my eyes. Then she rapped her arms around my neck and I quickly picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I instantly inserted my big long thick pipe into her warm wet pussy. She squealed and flinched as soon as I stuck the tip in. She then said, "MORE." in a strong sexual voice. As soon as she said that I went deeper and deeper. She screamed out my name and dug her nails into my back. I went deeper and deeper until I felt her slipping off my dick. I could tell she couldn't take it so I put her down and bent her over. Then I pushed my member deep into her pussy until she yelled. She squirted after 5 minutes of me fucking her like that. I turned off the water and lights. I then carried her to the bed and laid her down. I spread her legs and blew on her clit. I seen her shiver and that sent me over the edge. I devoured her pussy. I sucked it so good and I stuck two fingers in her pussy and she went crazy. She pushed my head deeper in her pussy and I decided to fuck on more round. I got up and she did too. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. She put her hand deep in my chest and rode me like crazy. I grabbed her by the hips and speed her up. She went so fast that I moaned out fuck and I began to shake. I tried to get up but she pushed me back down and said wait I'm almost there. I began to squirm because I was almost there. She twirled around on my pipe and got up to the tip and slammed her pussy down on me into a split and instantly came all in the magnum condom. Two seconds later I felt her warm sticky cum role down my thick wet dick. She flopped down on me and said, "OMG that was amazing. What's next?'' I laughed and kissed her on the forehead and said, "babe let's go eat."