Chapter 15:

Amiyah's POV

Monday 10:00 A.M.

John our lawyer talked to Adam and to the D.E.A attorney and the investigators over the case and they all have evidence that's pointing directly towards Adam. I can't believe this is happening. I don't know whether to trust my man or believe the evidence. They have phone recorders and they even have a map of where the body was located. This can't be a coincidence that him and both of his babies mamas had something to do with it. But the wired thing about it is that i didn't know that they all knew each other. I'm just hurt bc I don't know what to do. I love this man and I have so much faith in him but I don't know if I can be there for him through this bc I have a child.

Carmen's POV

As I was getting ready to go to the salon I dropped baby girl off at daycare and went straight over to the trap so I could give murda his breakfast. Last night he had to leave early to make sure everything was together for his drop. As I pulled up I seen Shandra coming out from seeing her man. I blew the horn and she waved and walked over and said hey bitch what's up. I said nothing bout to go give my baby his food. She said oh okay with a smirk. We both laughed and I told her that I would be leaving the sho early today and that she would be in charge. She said okay and she left. I grabbed the food, OJ, and my things and I went into the trap. I seen all the hating ass bitches looking at me like who tf is that bitch but oh well these bitches know what it is. One of Murda's boys called out for him and he told him to bring me to the back. I went to the back and put the food and oj on his desk and went over to him. I could tell he was tense so I behind his chair and started rubbing his back and he smiled up at me. He then said baby I'm so tried and I missed you so much. I kissed his forehead and said I missed you to daddy. I then sat in his lap and opened up his food and stated feeding him. He moaned a little and said damn this good. I laughed and I kissed him and boy his lips tasted so good. I then finished feeding him and I kissed him again and got up to through the stuff away. We talked a little bit more then we kissed again and said we'll see each other later. Then I told him I loved him then I left. On my way to the shop I over heard on the radio that a local man was taken into custody for the missing man Renzo. I sent a quick text to Renzo's mother letting her know I was relieved and that I missed her and the kids and that I loved her. I then texted murda and let him know wha happened and to be safe and that I'll see him later today and that I loved him. I then pulled into the parking lot of the salon to see that bitch Moe sitting in her car. As I was pulling into my parking space the bitch gone get out her car and go stand in front of her whip and smile.

 As I was pulling into my parking space the bitch gone get out her car and go stand in front of her whip and smile

I know this bitch got something up her sleeve. I was thinking that the whole time as I got out and grabbed briefcase, my phone, and keys. I hit the lock button on my clicker and walked over and said, "Hello what do I owe the pleasured having Ms. Moe over at my salon today??" I sad that with a sassy boss bitch tone. She grinned and said, "Hi, I was just over by this way so I decided to come on over a d check out this little piece of salon." I almost punched that bitch in her face but I kept my composure and remain calm because murda has taught me a lot about being calm and not letting a bitch or a nigga get the satisfaction of seeing me sweat or get up set about stupid shit. I then looked and said, "Well what a surprise it's nice seeing you but what's the purpose of your presence here at MY LITTLE SHOP?? She then smirked and said, "Oh nothing just come by to see how you were holding up with passing of Renzo and all that. I looked dead in her eyes and said, "I'm taking it one day at a time but who's his mother and the children??" This bitch new I didn't like her but she also on knew she COULD NEVER get me out of my element or my higher position called class. Anyway she said, "Their doing fine it's just the children are kinda sad but their okay." I looked into her eyes and shock my head and said, "That's good that their okay but I'll be by soon to see them." She then looked at me and said, "That won't be necessary bc we're moving after the funeral so do stress yourself bc they really don't need that many visitors right now and they don't really remember you anyway." As she was saying that she was getting in her car and she had a nasty attitude as well. I looked at her and smiled and said, "Aww that's amazing that your moving but I hope you'll have a safe trip and tell the children I love them and I wish them the best." After I said that she said, "My pleasure." She smirked then rolled her eyes and pulled off. I waved good bye and said bye bitch and then I hurried and texted murda everything that just transpired. He texted back that he would take care of it and that he loved me and to be safe. I sent back that I loved him to and that I would see him later.