Chapter 16:

MOES POV

Monday 12:45 P.M.

After I popped up at Carmen's little shop I went back home to check on the kids at my mamas house and as soon as I pulled up I saw a group of police men and a cop cars parked in the yard. I hurried and parked in my mothers yard. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and hopped out the car and ran into the house. I suddenly noticed the cops questioning my mama about my where a-bouts. Looked up in shock to see me standing in the door way. I said, "Excuse me what is this about??" The tall black musclier man said, "hello ma'ma I'm detective Carson and I'm a detective with the D.E.A and I have a few questions about the murder of Brandon Blackson better known as Renzo and are you Moeshia BraNay Wilson?" I looked at my mama then back at him and said, "Sure you can ask me some questions and yes that's me??" He then said, "Okay." We both went into the dinning room and sat down. He pulled out his note pad, a tape recorder, and a pen. He set up the tap recorder and then turned it on. He then asked, "What was the relationship between you and the victim??" I looked him and then said, "Renzo and have a child together." He looked at me with a smile and said, "Boy or Girl??" I looked at him with a smile and said, "A beautiful 7 year old girl." He then asked, "How was Renzo as a father??" I looked at him with a shocking look on my face. I suddenly said, "He was a damn good father to both his kids." He said, "That's good but my big question is do you know anyone who would want to hurt him??" I bust out laughing and stared directly in eyes and said, "Can I get my lawyer??"

" He said, "That's good but my big question is do you know anyone who would want to hurt him??" I bust out laughing and stared directly in eyes and said, "Can I get my lawyer??"

(Detective Carson)