Chapter 2:

Murda's POV:

3:00 P.M. Tuesday

I was sitting here at the trap when I saw spotted a little nigga at the corner store who owed me money so I went to the trunk of my 2019 Bentley and grabbed my 45 and put it in my waist band. I put my hood on and strolled up the street as soon as the little nigga saw me he ran like a bitch. As soon as I was bout to pull my shit I saw this fine ass little shorty come out the store so I put my gun back in my waistband. She walked to her G-wagon and I walked behind her and opened her door she climbed in and I looked straight at the ass and boy was it fat and we went straight to a conversation.

Conversation:

Her:  Thank you sir
Me:  Your welcome shorty. But wyd in this rough neighborhood??
Her (laughed): Thanks for being so protective but I can't take care of myself but anyway I had to come get me some juice.
Me: Shorty I look after everyone in my hood but where mine at??
Her: I don't know in the store I guess
Me: oh it's like that (laughing) well shorty I'm murda and this my hood what's your name shorty
Her: Well murda my name is Carmen and it's nice to me you.
Me: it's nice to meet you to Carmen. Well I don't do this to often but would it be to much to ask if I could take your beautiful self to lunch or to dinner sometime??
Carmen: I would but I'm kinda engaged
Me: oh snap I'm sorry Carmen
Carmen: it's fine your fine
Me: it's my fought I should've been to pushy
Carmen: nahh I like it. How bout we exchange numbers and when I'm free we can hang out as friends cause I'm new to around this way and you could show me where all the hot spots are.
Me: Okay my number is (803)448-1626
Carmen: okay I'm texting you now.
Me: okay shorty
Carmen: okay have a better day
Me: you to shorty see ya later
Carmen: later

After I got down talking to shorty I went back to the trap and got 900k from my boys in the accounting area. Then I put 8 1/2 kilos in the warehouse so the girls could break it down. After that I made my way to the elevator and went to the 3rd floor to my mvps office and told him to keep a look out on everyone and everything and gave him his cut of 200k and left out. Overall, the problem was I couldn't keep shorty from earlier out of my head. Even though she had a man I could tell she was unhappy. At a young age my grandmama and my mother taught me all about women and how they work. My mama taught me how to wine and dine them and my grandmama taught me how to genuinely love them and make them feel like a women. I don't know what's gonna happen but I'm gonna make her mine cause I can tell the nigga she with ain't worth her time.

MOE'S POV:

8:00 P.M.

Renzo is on his way over to my house so I got to put on something nice so I can get this paper to pay for shit and go on this little trip to NYC. I need about 100k so I'm gonna have to do my best to get it. I called up Keshia and asked if she wanted to make some extra cash for the trip and she was down so we dropped both our kids at my moms house and we went shopping for lingerie and liquor.  We went to Victoria Secret and she picked out a neon hot pink v-wire teddy and some black red bottoms. I picked out a bright cherry strappy eyelash lace teddy and some black red bottoms. After that we rode over to SOL's liquor over on peach street and I picked up some Hennessy and some 20 year old brandy. Walking out the store I saw Shandra, Carmen's best friend and the bitch had the nerve to look me up and down and smirk. I just laughed cause the bitch know I'll fuck her up. I got in the car and asked Keshia did she see that ugly bitch and she said yea but don't worry about that big head hoe we got to get ready to make this money. On the way home I got to thinking. I want to be back with renzo so bad but i don't know how to tell him but I am now starting to catch feelings for my best friend Keshia. It's like this me and Keshia first met when renzo told me she was pregnant. I was mad cause I didn't know he had a girlfriend at the time then on top of that he had got another hoe pregnant. After about two months me and Keshia started talking and became best friends but his bitch Carmen couldn't and still can't stand me and her. So that's when we both decided to start fucking renzo again. But now it's like I've grown feelings for her and him. When she fuck me it feels so good cause we've had 3 some's twice before and it was great. I remember the last time and it was 2 months ago.

***Flashback***

Me, Renzo, and Keshia was all smoking when Keshia blurted out she was high and she felt like fucking. Renzo blew smoke all in the air and said he thought it would be sexy if we ate each other out in front of him. So you know me with my bisexual ass I said it's cool with me and Keshia said yea I give and receive from girls to. So Renzo went and sat in the recliner while me and Keshia started making out on the couch. So we started kissing and then licking each other in the mouth and boy her mouth tasted so good. I then laid back and she got up and took my shorts and panties off. I was definitely wet at this point. So she laid between my legs and spread them as far as she could and blew cold air on my pussy. That sent chills down my spin. She then licked from front to back and that made me go crazy I grabbed her by her frontal and shoved her face into my pussy. She slurped and gulped my clit so good that I squirted and she had just gotten started. Renzo was over the beating his dick while she was over there sucking the life out of me and my pussy. She then got up and I looked up at her and she went and got her dildo. She got back between my legs and put her dildo in my pussy and started back sucking my clit. I went over the edge and I moaned out loud and started shacking until she held me down and went to work on me. She was pushing her dildo in and out faster and faster and she sucked my clit harder and harder. I scream out her name "KKKEEEESSSHHHHIIIIAAAA" after 8 more seconds I came all over face and dildo. She licked up my nut and bust out laughing and said my turn.

***Flashback ends***

As I pulled into my driveway I seen Renzo was already there so I assumed he was in the house. I turned off my car and we got the stuff out and went in the house. As we were walking in I seen Renzo watching football and smoking a joint. We spoke and went straight up stairs to get into our lingerie. After putting it on we walked backed down stairs and stood in front of the tv and Renzo said damn what's the occasion. We both looked at him and said no reason. We then started kissing each other and that made me so wet cause I could have just fucked her and been okay. After about 3 minutes of tongue kissing she went and got on her knees in front of Renzo and pulled his dick out and shoved it in her mouth. I then came up behind her and laid between her legs on the floor and slid her teddy to the side and shoved my tongue inside her pussy. I felt her walls clinch up and she instantly moaned with a mouth full of dick. She sucked his dick faster and that made me suck her clit faster and she sat down lower on my face so she could feel every inch of my mouth. She the stared riding my tongue and that shit was insane cause she couldn't help be slam her pussy down harder and harder on each inch of my tongue. She then got up and Renzo laid down on the couch and sat on his dick. He instantly moaned out her name. She then grabbed me and sat my ass on renzo's face and she ate my pussy from the front and he ate my ass. I moaned out so loud cause I felt her tongue all the way in me. After about 15 minutes we got up and he bent her over the arm of the couch and slammed his big dick in her pussy I heard her yell MOE. That turned me on so I laid down in front of her and she devoured my wet pussy. I pulled her face down in my pussy and she suck 2 fingers in me and went straight to my G-spot and I squirted all over her hands and she pulled them out and licked them. After that Renzo pulled out and grabbed my legs and pulled me to the arm of the couch and Keshia laid where I was laying. Not even 3 seconds later I felt Renzo slam is big long dick in me and I felt it plaster my gut. I couldn't do nothing but hold on to Keshia's waistline and moan out fuck as loud as I could. He slammed it once more and I came all over his big monster 12 inch pipe. He pushed me over and picked up Keshia and slammed her on his dick and fucked her faster and faster only thing you heard was his nuts bouncing. And that shit made me nut again. She was yelling yes fuck be daddy yess don't stop. I looked up and her eyes was rolled back and she couldn't hardly keep up. I nutted again at the sight. I was watching the best live porn ever. He started slowing down cause he was running out to. Then he got one little streak of energy and slammed her down as hard as he could on his dick and she yelled fuck and yelled shit and all I saw was nut rolling down his leg. That's when she slid down his body and sat next to me and kissed me and said I love you. I smiled and said I love you to. He was still in shock that he whipped his dick off and flopped down in the chair. After about 20 minutes he got up and I said Renzo i have something to tell you. He sat down and looked at me and said wassup. I then blurred out that I wanted to continue fucking but I want all three of us to be serious cause I caught feelings for the both of them. He smiled and said you and Keshia are both my bitches so yea and Keshia said Renzo I just want to fuck you but moe I want to be with you. I looked shocked asf when she said that. Renzo said that's cool and that's all he needed. He got up and put his clothes and shoes on and through me and her both 200k and kissed me in the mouth deeply. I got hot all over again. After that I heard his car speed out the drive way. That's when Keshia grabbed me and we went up stairs and both got in the shower and fucked a whole new round.