Chapter 8:

*** 3 weeks later- 7:30 A.M. Saturday***

Tezz and Tay's POV

(Tezz in the red and Tay in the blue)

After everything that happen with Renzo, we have moved up in the murda kingdom. Our bound has grown closer it's like we were actually brothers. Anyway today is his baby girls birthday and after we go get breakfast, hit up the gym for an a hours, hit up the mall for a gift for baby girl and get ready we will be ready for the party at 12:30 today. I already know this party is gonna be big bc this is all murda has been able to talk about for the past week. Anyway we about to head to the dinner and get food.

Keshia's POV

Somehow we stayed out of town for more then a week we stayed for about three weeks. Today we are flying back home to get the kids and hit up Renzo. But the funny thing is we've been trying to call Renzo and text him for the past 2 weeks and it's like he's disappeared. Maybe he changed his number cause last time we checked 12 was hot around his spot. Hopefully everything is okay. Anyway I'm about to board my flight.

Adam's POV

Hey wassup you'll I'm Adam and I'm dating Amiyah. It's been amazing and she's really a great girl but I don't know how to tell her that I use to be in a gang long years ago. Even though I'm now a doctor and I own my own OB-GYN office I still come from a rough past and it's hard trying to tell her about it. I use to be involved with Renzo's crew back in the day. I only did it to provide food on the table after my mother and father died. Me and my siblings had to go stay with my aunt who was a whore and who didn't even know how to raise her own kids. We were supposed go to grandparents but they mysteriously died in the same year as my parents in a house fire. Man life was tough us because I was 12 years old out there pushing weight like a grown man. By the age 16 I was already driving a benz and had my own crib for me and my siblings plus still going to school making straight A's. Finally I turned 18 and my brother Danny turned 17 and I turned everything over to him so I could go to college. Now everyone of us to is doing well. My brother Danny is a top lawyer in NYC, my sister Michelle is a music producer, my younger brother Kenny is governor in Michigan and finally my younger sister Carrie is a world renowned fashion design. We had to make it out bc if we would've stayed in the hood we would have been just like our cousins Charles and joe Both of them work for some king pin in Atlanta. Whoever he is I hope he has their back like Renzo had mine. Also I when delivered both of Renzo's children and they are some great kids. I still keep in contact with him to check up on them but lately it's been hard to get in contact with him. I guess after the Brooklyn's party I'll go by his mama house to see how he's been doing.

Mrs. Blackson's POV

It's been 3 weeks and I can't believe my son is still missing. I've had the kids and I've tried calling there mamas to let them know but they were on vacation so I didn't want to worry them. So today when they get here to pick up the kids I'm gonna break the news that he's been gone for all this time and that's not like him bc he always comes to see his children and spend time with them. Even though him and Carmen weren't together she came by to check on men and the kids and that helped because she tried to get answers as well. I just hope my son is okay because he's my only child and I would die if anything were to happen to him.

Carmen's POV

After murda told me the plan and everything he needed me to do, i did it because I love him so much and I knew he rides for me so I had to ride for him. That night I knew he was gonna kill Renzo and I was down because I wanted him to hurt just like I had hurt for all those years. Renzo put me through a lot of unwanted pain and that broke me. Renzo use to beat me and he even made me have an abortion. Yea people might say well you could have left. Damn right I could have left but when you love a person go death and to hell and back you'll do anything to keep them happy and to keep them where you want them. I loved Renzo and at least I thought he loved me but he didn't all he loved was the fact that I chased his ass and the fact that I rode for him and that I gave him money when he was in debts. Anyway after the plan was done I knew I had to act normal so I went over to his mama house to make she and the kids were straight bc I genuinely do love and care for them but nothing and nobody can take Murda's place in my heart and soul. Anyway I just got done looking at the finished product of the party venue for baby Brooklyn's party. We hired a party planner and she did great. We were having 150 guest for her 2nd birthday so you know it has to be the bomb.