Chapter 10:

Keshia's POV

Monday 9:00 am

After getting home last week and finding out from Mrs. Blackson that Renzo been missing for about 3 weeks made me feel nothing but rage and a slight feel of melancholy. I was mad bc we couldn't find him and that we didn't know if he was okay or hurt or just plain out ran off us and his plug bc he owed money. However, I felt so sad bc of his mother and her not getting justice and the fact that she had to pay her sons debt even though she a millionaire. Also I have a son with this man and my son asks me all the time where daddy and when is he coming home and me as a mother I don't know how to tell him that he father might not be coming home so I just have to lie to my 6 year old son which lying is the very lesson I try to teach him not to do and tell him that daddy's on a little vacation and he'll be back soon. Lord knows I hate lying to my baby but i have to until i find out the truth of what really happened to Renzo.

MOE'S POV

I can't believe what happened to Renzo. He's been missing for 3 weeks and that only brings one thing to my mind and that is he's been murdered or he had enough of all this hard thug life shit. But why would he leave town if that's what happened without telling his mama bc he loves her dearly and top of that and most importantly why wouldn't he say goodbye to his children. I just don't get it and so tired of the suspense. I guess I'm going to have to find out shit for my children and their grandmother.

Adams POV

I decided to link up with Renzo's baby mamas to gather information so we could help figure things out. We all met up at Nikolais Roof and have lunch and discuss everything. I got dressed and drove over to the restaurant and luckily i was the first there bc I had to text my girlfriend however I had to lie bc I didn't want her to know anything about my past or what I planned on doing to find Renzo.

 I got dressed and drove over to the restaurant and luckily i was the first there bc I had to text my girlfriend however I had to lie bc I didn't want her to know anything about my past or what I planned on doing to find Renzo

(Message to Amiyah)

After I texted her moe and Keshia walked In and they looked really worried and I understand exactly why.

(Moe @ the restaurant)

(Keshia @ the restaurant)

I greeted both of them with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said hello. They both said hello and I pulled their chairs out and let them sit down and pushed them to the table. I then sat down and we started our conversation after we ordered our food and wine.

Conversation:

Me: first I want to say I'm so sorry because Renzo is youll children's father. And that's most important because the children are being without a father.
Moe: I understand and that's your best friend also I would like to thank you for meeting us.
Keshia: thank you so much Adam and yeah your his best friend so it effects you to.
Me: yea he's the best friend I never had. Also I want let youll know that I'm gonna do what ever to get answers and just for Renzo.
Moe: thank you but you know what I think

Keshia and I looked at each other and said what.

Moe: I think that bitch Carmen had something to do with it.
Keshia: nahh I don't bc she was at Mrs. Blackson house comforting her and the kids.
Me: well if she thinks it's her we should at least check it out.

We all agreed on a plan to question Carmen and see if she in involved. We hope she can help us get to the bottom of this bc was his fiancé at one point. After talking we ate and finished having a great conversation.