Chapter 3:

Carmen's POV

8:00 A.M. Friday

Things are going terribly between me and Renzo. Tuesday night he came home and smelt like he'd been drinking, smoking, and fucking. Anyway this morning when he came home I saw him put his jacket down and take his shoes off and go straight into the bathroom to shower without a hey or nothing I knew he'd been out there cheating. I then heard his phone beep from his jacket pocket so I slid off the bed and went to the jacket to get the phone. I found it and that's when I saw a text from moe. The text reads:

After reading this I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause Shandra told me that she saw her and that she felt she was up to something

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After reading this I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause Shandra told me that she saw her and that she felt she was up to something. Man Shandra always telling me and trying to worn me but I don't listen and that's my fought but you know what I ain't gone be mad I'm finna get even. I screenshot the message and sent it to my phone and deleted the message to myself then put the phone back and laid right back on the bed. As soon as I laid down he came out the bathroom with a towel around him talking about babe how's your morning. I normally replied.

Conversation between him and I:

Me: I'm doing good just a little busy with the shop.
Him: oh okay is everything okay down there?? Cause I haven't been there in a minute??
Me: yea everything's okay just getting a lot of new clients. And yea but it's fine cause I don't like people in our relationship .
Him: yea I like our relationship on the low cause people love trying to ruin shit.

When he said that it hurt so bad cause your hiding me but you be out here running round town with different girls. Everyone at the shop really think I'm single cause the only one that knows me and Renzo are together is Shandra but you know what I'm good. Love has it's paybacks.

Me: yea well you right. What's your plans for today??
Him: oh nothing about to go the north and chill at the trap and I'm not gonna be home till Thursday cause I have to take a jet to see another plug in California.
Me: okay well enjoy your time and don't work to hard.
Him: I'll try not to.

After we finished talking he got dressed and finished his hygiene and packed and left. I then got the perfect idea. Since many people didn't know me and Renzo was together I could technically do what I wanted. So I grabbed my phone called that sexy dude murda from the other day.

Ring, Ring, and on the third ring he answered.
Phone conversation:

Me: hi Mr. murda.
Him: hi there shorty.
Me: looks like I'm completely free so you can get your date.
Him: wym I thought you were engaged
Me: nahh i made a wrong choice and we've been grown apart it was basically just a friendship.
Him: oh okay so your a single women frfr
Me: yea so wassup??
Him: nothing but you. I'm trying to see what you trying to get into cause i want to get to know you.
Me: I want to get to know you to.
Him: Thats all I've been wanting to do shorty. Let take you out to breakfast.
Me: yea we can do that when and where??
Him: right now and to my grandmothers dinner.
Me: yea we can do that.
Him: well send me your location cause I always be a gentleman and pick my dates up.
Me: oh so you have a lot of dates??
Him: nahh shorty your my first in a long time.
Me: oh okay I better be.
Him: over protective I see.